Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Tyson Fury is Easy Work, I'd KO Chisora in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Tyson Fury is Easy Work, I'd KO Chisora in Rematch

British heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte is clamoring to secure a major fight in the next few months. In recent interview, promoter Eddie Hearn tabbed Whyte as the frontrunner to face IBO, WBA, IBF, WBO world champion Anthony Joshua in April of next year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Delboy beats his ass again but actually gets the decision this time

Comment

Yes i predict Whyte to win By KO as well...his power really came back after that surgery. The left hook is a deadly weapon

Comment

Whyte is garbage

Comment

Nobody wants to see Whyte hammered again by A.J. but fans do want to see Whyte fight a rematch with Del who I thought nicked their first one.

There's very little respect for his comments regarding Tyson who played with the guy who he went life and death with.

Comment

Originally posted by Jblo View Post
            Whyte is garbage

1. AJ
            2. Wilder
            3. Povetkin
            4. Whyte
            5. Fury

Whyte is one of the top 5 heavyweights in the world right now. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              1. AJ
              2. Wilder
              3. Povetkin
              4. Whyte
              5. Fury

Whyte is one of the top 5 heavyweights in the world right now. Deal with it.
              Your ranking IS garbage as you! f0k!n brithead britch!

1. Wilder, 2.Ortiz, 3. Joshua and whyte & fury outside the top-5 is way more realistic, but you are what you are so it's a waste of time to try to change your stupid mind, like all zozopeans or liberals you sucks as $h!t !!!
              Last edited by BoxHec; 09-01-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

What about Luis Ortiz? For some reason none of Hearn's fighters will even mention his name.

Whyte is scared ****tless of Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                  Your ranking IS garbage as you! f0k!n brithead britch!

1. Wilder, 2.Ortiz, 3. Joshua and whyte & fury outside the top-5 is way more realistic, but you are what you are so it's a waste of time to try to change your stupid mind, like all zozopeans or liberals you sucks as $h!t !!!
                  Based on resume and recent wins the rankings are:

1.Joshua
                  2.Wilder
                  3.Povetkin
                  4.Ortiz
                  5.Whyte

I believe the ring has the same rankings...yours are mostly based on personal bias

Comment

I respect Whyte, but nahhh. Fury outboxes his clumsy ass. Joshua knocks him out quicker, have no interest in seeing that one. His best bet is rematches with Chisora and Parker then Wilder late 2019.

Comment

Working...
                    X