Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko Hints At Ring Return! Releases Sparring Footage! [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wlad is a smart guy. He won’t come back.

Comment

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
      Why clickbait title though? You know dam well he ain't hinting at a comeback. It's not like you're getting paid per click or anything.
      James Ali Bashir (Team Klitschko member) said a few weeks ago he wouldn't be surprised if Wlad comes back because he spars 3 times a week. And now Wlad drops a video which lends credibility to Bashir's original assertion. It's not outside the realms of possibility. https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=788594

Comment

AJ Vs. Klit 2...???? (Avoid Wilder/Fury winner)

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          James Ali Bashir (Team Klitschko member) said a few weeks ago he wouldn't be surprised if Wlad comes back because he spars 3 times a week. And now Wlad drops a video which lends credibility to Bashir's original assertion. It's not outside the realms of possibility. https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=788594
          Yeah but sparring and moving around are two completely different things, and Wladimir was clearly just moving around.

He was a closed training camp kind of guy like Mayweather was so I doubt that video was anything other than what it looks like, a ex-fighter just having some fun.

And I also think Bashir was just speaking off of the cuff so to speak.

If Wladimir was serious about a come back I am sure he would let it be known because there would be millions of dollars in a comeback fight.

Not something you just hint about imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
            He’s not hinting at anything imo, he’s just moving around.

I think he’s just referring to the fact that like with most ex-fighters boxing is in his blood.

I thought Wladimir would have more followers considering what he accomplished.
            Not really he is only following 64 people he dont care about nobody apart from himself that is what this shows me why never popular apart from Germany and his town

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
              Yeah but sparring and moving around are two completely different things, and Wladimir was clearly just moving around.

He was a closed training camp kind of guy like Mayweather was so I doubt that video was anything other than what it looks like, a ex-fighter just having some fun.

And I also think Bashir was just speaking off of the cuff so to speak.

If Wladimir was serious about a come back I am sure he would let it be known because there would be millions of dollars in a comeback fight.

Not something you just hint about imo.
              He did share a video of himself still actively boxing and that's not something he does regularly at all so maybe he's just contemplating the option right now about whether he should or shouldn't return. He might want to see how fans would react to the news that he's still boxing behind the scenes. The fact is, if he's still training and boxing almost as much as when he was an active boxer then, as you say, there are millions on the table waiting for him, so why not put that work to good use?

Judging by his last performance and assuming he hasn't deteriorated irreversibly since then, he might still be very competitive against the top 10/top 5 heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                I'd watch that even if Fury doesn't last a round against Wilder.
                No. No.

I mean Wlad-Fury 2 with NO Wilder. Like..next lol.

It’d be hilarious.

Comment

Looks like Fury got a reason to piss his pants again!

Comment

Working...
                  X