Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko Hints At Ring Return! Releases Sparring Footage! [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would certainly support this fight for Wilder.
    Klitschko had been dying to fight in Vegas, USA.
    Not one gave him a chance. Not even Finkel.
    Wilder suddenly got injured when Wlad became available for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
      He’s not hinting at anything imo, he’s just moving around.

I think he’s just referring to the fact that like with most ex-fighters boxing is in his blood.

I thought Wladimir would have more followers considering what he accomplished.
      Exactly.

Wlas isn't coming back.

Comment

His legs are shot. Still good up top though.

Comment

He needs to stay retired, that was awful

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            A bit too late now, he should’ve pursued the Aj rematch when he had the chance. Well oiled version of him that time would have done the job
            AJ got lucky, and I like AJ!

Comment

He is too old to come back now. Why come back when he has lots of money and a good record. Fury and AJ are so much younger and Wilder is also much younger. If he can't beat them why come back?

Comment

I'd say he shouldn't comeback because Joshua has gotten that much better in this time, but he hasn't.

Comment

Now if we saw a fury vs klitschko 2 fight now that would be epic! Both on comebacks , no one could call who is in better shape?

Comment

Wlad isn't shot, he retired on a great performance albeit a loss and he hasn't been out THAT long. That being said, I hope he doesn't come back and is just doing this to stay fit and because it's his passion, which is nice to see.

The only fight I'd be interested in seeing him come back for would be the rematch with Fury because that's a fight we should have seen and I still think he can win it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      SNIP
                      Why clickbait title though? You know dam well he ain't hinting at a comeback. It's not like you're getting paid per click or anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X