No announcement yet.

Malik Scott: Wilder is the hardest hitter, and I sparred Wladimir, Lennox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik Scott: Wilder is the hardest hitter, and I sparred Wladimir, Lennox

Question is why did he avoid fighting an aging Klitschko?
    He listened to Finkel like a baby, "Wilder will not be rushed to fight Wlad."
    In contrast, Hearn pursued Klitsch like a dog.
    And AJ readily fought and beat him in spectacular fashion.

Comment

He said Lennox Lewis number one just two weeks ago.

Comment

This guy says something different each week! I’m sure I read him say wilder wasn’t a big puncher a few weeks back!

Comment

none of em hit harder than Foreman

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            Question is why did he avoid fighting an aging Klitschko?
            He listened to Finkel like a baby, "Wilder will not be rushed to fight Wlad."
            In contrast, Hearn pursued Klitsch like a dog.
            And AJ readily fought and beat him in spectacular fashion.
            finkel said wilder would make two quick defenses before pursuing klitschko. klitschko ended up losing his titles the same year wilder won his title. wilder's two quick defenses were during a period klitschko was already committed to other fights anyway.

hearn's plan for AJ was identical. two quick defenses before going after klitschko. the difference being that he went after a rusty klitschko who had already lost.

Comment

David Haye shared a similar experience, now Malik Scott?! I had hunch by the legendary KO streak that Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is the All-Time-Greatest-puncher EVER, but soon there will be no denying it.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                finkel said wilder would make two quick defenses before pursuing klitschko. klitschko ended up losing his titles the same year wilder won his title. wilder's two quick defenses were during a period klitschko was already committed to other fights anyway.

hearn's plan for AJ was identical. two quick defenses before going after klitschko. the difference being that he went after a rusty klitschko who had already lost.
                Were'nt you the one who revealed Klitschko and Wilder shared the same manager?
                Finkel rather give away the fight to Hearn?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

The other had the win the other didn’t. Period.
                  You can’t count what ifs of history as if they mattered.
                  Fury still had the better win.
                  If they rushed Wilder it would’ve been his victory since AJ’s timeline was already advanced and was going towards it.
                  It’s either you grab what’s yours or you don’t. No excuses.

All not related to who I think would win between him and Joshua though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                    none of em hit harder than Foreman

This 6'0 197lb journeyman from Argentina lasted 10 rounds twice with Foreman.

Comment

Working...
                    X