Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev congratulates Alvarez and announces he will exercise rematch clause asap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev congratulates Alvarez and announces he will exercise rematch clause asap.

In this post I want to share with you my thoughts.

Defeat, this is not the end of a career, but the opportunity with even greater experience to reconsider its preparation for its subsequent battles and specifically to revenge with Alvarez, taking into account its age-specific features of the organism.

Defeat is not new to me and I know how to deal with it. First of all, you do not need to hang your nose and look forward with optimism, making the necessary adjustments to all aspects of life, both the athlete and the way of life. Although I have already changed a lot in preparation and way of life, it is still necessary to be more patient and purposeful on the way to my goals.
    Not so long ago, I somewhere read a phrase that "At 35 years a person flies from a natural guarantee and must control every aspect in his diet and way of life, so as not to hurt and prolong his life potential"

Having received a huge amount of support and parting words after the fight with Alvarez, I saw that you are not indifferent to my sports career and life in general. Thank you for support.

And from myself I want to say that on such a note, I'm by no means going to finish my career and after the necessary rest, which was enough for me, I have already started easy training to regain for the defeat under the terms of the previously prescribed contract.
    Follow the news and I hope in the near future the date of the revenge will be announced.

And of course I congratulate the team of Alvarez and his team with the long-awaited belt of the world champion. In my life I am for many a push for something new and good, giving the opportunity to realize myself. Somehow such a share fell on me, to share what I myself had dreamed of before. And I can assure you that dreams come true. Dream and move to your goals every day. Let small steps, but every day.

And I'll try my best not to miss any details in my preparation for revenge and to return the world title in my hands, so that Alvarez's joy will not drag on for a long time.
    I will close this defeat.

Original:

Spoken like a warrior poet. I can't wait for the rematch. Kovalev needs special help with his cardio this time in my opinion.

Comment

Kind of a ****ty backhanded congratulations (maybe lost in translation) but it sounds like he admits he lost at least.

Comment

This philosopher/monk gimmick is my favourite Kovalev gimmick

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
          Kind of a ****ty backhanded congratulations (maybe lost in translation) but it sounds like he admits he lost at least.
          Stfu moron. He had congratulated Álvarez on a video one day after the fight.

Comment

Working...
          X