Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barry Hearn: We Should Wait Two Years To Make Joshua-Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barry Hearn: We Should Wait Two Years To Make Joshua-Wilder

Barry Hearn says it him, not his son, that believes they should wait "two years" to make the heavyweight title fight boxing fans want most. The elder Hearn revealed during an interview with IFL TV that he advised Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua to continue building his showdown with Deontay Wilder into a bigger, more profitable fight. Barry Hearn also emphasized that while he is the founder and chairman of Matchroom Sport, his son, the company's group managing director, has the final say on boxing decisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lololol yeah okay

Comment

Not anything we didn’t know, but it still pisses me off to read this.

Comment

Shameless Brit cowards.

Comment

The only people who don't know this are the flaming. Joshua hearn tards.......if i was wilder i would be so pissed to the point of saying both of u can forever f@ck off.......all you've done is lie lie lie lie. Enough.

Comment

F uck you Barry Hearn, that fight needs to happen in April.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
              Not anything we didn’t know, but it still pisses me off to read this.
              Same here. All of this waiting and letting a fight "Marinate" bullshit needs to stop. It's also annoying when some fans spew the same nonsense as if they're getting any of the money.

Comment

Joshua's rep has taken a hit with a lack of quality opponents and the Wilder/Fury fight happening and now Barry wants to prolong the fight for the monetary value and take advantage of the fact that Joshua is not ready and tend to their cash cow Joshua again. I don't want to wait for this fight to happen because their business is screwed up and hopefully it happens in the second half of 2019 at the latest.

Comment

Coward pu$$ies

Comment

I agree with AJ and the Hearns. They should get it their way. The fight should happen in 2020 after wilder proves he’s worthy after defeating a few fans

Comment

Working...
                    X