No announcement yet.

Why no interest to land a Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Truth is Manny wont fight Crawford Spence or even Horn.

Manny wants somebody small like Lomo to come up to him, he doesn't want to fight full blown WWs .
    I think your right. I don't see Pacquiao being receptive to a Crawford or Spence fight unless the numbers were bigger and the opposing camps wanted it bad enough.

Comment

I dont think Pacquiao can compete and beat elite welterweight fighters anymore. The 2010 Pacquiao that beat the sheet out of Margarito might've. His decade already ended. It's a faded Pacquiao and nobody wants that.

But I still think he can compete against Lomachenko and Mikey Garcia. I don't understand why they think Manny is too big for those two considering he's the smallest in terms of height and reach between them. Manny is a bloated welterweight and the smallest guy in the welterweight division and has only been there because of Mayweather.

I mean can you imagine Lomachenko or Mikey Garcia being in the welterweight beating any of the top 10 guys in that division? Their power would dissipate if they move up and their power punches will become pillow punches thats what happened to Manny after staying too long in a weight class that his body/physique doesn't naturally belong to.
      Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 09-01-2018, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        I think that has to do with Pacquiao looking to more elite accomplished talent around 140 than just rematching the rough housing cheat after everyone thought he'd already one.
        I dont think so bro.
        The HORN has Manny shook.

Comment

Mikey seems interested ...

Comment

Very rare that Pac fights someone out of the TR stable. It has been happening for years so most know that geeting a fight is almost impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
              I dont think Pacquiao can compete and beat elite welterweight fighters anymore. The 2010 Pacquiao that beat the sheet out of Margarito might've. His decade already ended. It's a faded Pacquiao and nobody wants that.

But I still think he can compete against Lomachenko and Mikey Garcia. I don't understand why they think Manny is too big for those two considering he's the smallest in terms of height and reach between them. Manny is a bloated welterweight and the smallest guy in the welterweight division and has only been there because of Mayweather.

I mean can you imagine Lomachenko or Mikey Garcia being in the welterweight beating any of the top 10 guys in that division? Their power would dissipate if they move up and their power punches will become pillow punches thats what happened to Manny after staying too long in a weight class that his body/physique doesn't naturally belong to.
              If lomo Garcia etc had the same CWs and got fighters at the right time they could also beat a lot of guys at WW, Mannys WW run was made to order, would he fight Spence coming from 135 straight to 147 as Garcia is trying to do with no CW , no fkn way.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                would he fight Spence coming from 135 straight to 147 as Garcia is trying to do with no CW , no fkn way.

LOL come back here when that fight actually happens

Anyone can call out anyone

Pacquiao can call out Golovkin for all I care cos I'm not ****** enought to believe that

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                  biggest money fight for who?

lucas made 2 million fighting pacquiao.

mikey made 3 million vs easter and bud made 3 million fighting horn.

aint nobody about to chase pacquiao around the world for chump change.
                  Obviously a higher profile fighter gets more than Lucas did bruh. Get in the game

Comment

Manny is still a risky fight with not much reward as far as recognition goes based on his age. I think a lot of WW's would take that fight though. Especially Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      I think that has to do with Pacquiao looking to more elite accomplished talent around 140 than just rematching the rough housing cheat after everyone thought he'd already one.
                      Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      I dont think so bro.
                      The HORN has Manny shook.
                      And I certainly don't blame Manny for being afraid.

I just laugh when Manny would prefer to fight a mismatch in a foreign country with no drug testing, yet his fans get up in arms about a little rough up.

Comment

Working...
                      X