Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime, Premier Boxing Champions Finalize New 3-Year Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime, Premier Boxing Champions Finalize New 3-Year Deal

SHOWTIME Sports and Premier Boxing Champions have entered into a three-year boxing programming agreement extending their long-term partnership. The deal calls for a monthly series of events presented by Premier Boxing Champions to air live on SHOWTIME, ensuring the network's access to the deepest talent pool in boxing and its continued ability to deliver the industry's leading programming.
    [Click Here To Read More]

R.I P. HBO® Championship Boxing

Comment

HBO just needs to bow out. It was nice while it lasted and HBO basically WAS boxing when I was growing up. But they've neglected it in recent years and they are being left behind. Would rather they pack up their truck and let it die than continue their current meager existence.

Comment

could get interesting...

With the handshake agreement between Espinoza and Haymon now being nailed down as a formal deal, it would seem 'other deals' are getting closer to being done too.

Comment

Where did everybody go that insisted PBC was dead?

Comment

more trash from prime boxing cherries. have they surpassed HBO in subscribers? Hell no! al gaymon crashed and burned lol so much for taking over boxing.

Comment

So we know a PPV will be happenning this year as stated in the article.
              But who.
              Wilder-Fury or Spence-Garia

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                Where did everybody go that insisted PBC was dead?
                lol when will pbc take over and drive gbp bob arum and hearn out of busness like you shills have been saying for years?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  So we know a PPV will be happenning this year as stated in the article.
                  But who.
                  Wilder-Fury or Spence-Garia
                  IF everything goes as they plan Wilder Vs. Fury is the priority, Which is why M. Garcia/Spence was never officially announced.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
                    lol when will pbc take over and drive gbp bob arum and hearn out of busness like you shills have been saying for years?
                    What I've been saying for years is that HBO would get pushed out of boxing. Everyone said I was crazy, but I don't look crazy anymore. Every year that goes by, HBO Boxing grows closer and closer to extinction.

Comment

Working...
                    X