No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Shawn Porter Breaks Down Danny Garcia Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Shawn Porter Breaks Down Danny Garcia Clash

Shawn Porter Video Interview - Welterweight star Shawn Porter will auction off a series of items including two tickets to his welterweight world title showdown against Danny Garcia Saturday, September 8 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING and presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

keep it real

Good dudes..Danny & Shawn, this bout will come down to punch accuracy as I don't see Shawn hurting Danny...Danny will be more accurate/cleaner puncher....

Comment

I guess sporin’ a Don King hairdo Shawn and Danny may be the same height going into the fight in September.

Comment

Re

As the fight draws closer, I find myself leaning towards Garcia. Porter has a good chin, not the best one.

I could certainly see him running into something from Danny, and taking a knockdown that will be the difference on the scorecards.

Danny fades late in fights. If Porter can avoid running into something big, he could outwork Danny in the second half.

Danny always seems to land something huge ...which is why I have to lean towards him winning a decision from at least one KD.

Comment

Working...
        X