No announcement yet.

will Thurman fight again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Thurman fight again?

Doesn't seem to be any news on him at all. Not heard anything about him being in the gym, no interviews, no rumblings of return dates, not even injury news. Unless i've missed something.

Do you think he'll return? - He strikes me as someone that no longer loves the sport and the longer he's out, the less motivated he'll be to return. Maybe i'm wrong, but that's how it looks.

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Doesn't seem to be any news on him at all. Not heard anything about him being in the gym, no interviews, no rumblings of return dates, not even injury news. Unless i've missed something.

Do you think he'll return? - He strikes me as someone that no longer loves the sport and the longer he's out, the less motivated he'll be to return. Maybe i'm wrong, but that's how it looks.
    yeah the money will run out at some point. even if its not against elite opposition theres easy cash for him still in boxing.

Comment

Keith “Pirog” Thurman gonna end up losing a career to injuries.

Comment

Supposed to fight by end of yr. On an undercard. TBD. Heard that from Espinoza on a podcast not long ago. I dig thurman alot and i hope he can come,back as good as ever.

Comment

Doesn't he still have a strap (super Wba) or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            Supposed to fight by end of yr. On an undercard. TBD. Heard that from Espinoza on a podcast not long ago. I dig thurman alot and i hope he can come,back as good as ever.
            I read that also. But he can only be on one of 2 undercards Wilder-Fury or Spence-Garcia.

Comment

He's afraid of Spence and after seeing what Pacquiao did to Lucas, he's afraid of Pacquiao now that he's the number 1 contender for his belt. Keith on his way to retirement.

Comment

I have serious doubts about his return. It's been 18 months with no sign of returning. The WBA needs to let somebody else fight for their title...whatever that's worth.

Comment

I don't think he is retired. I think he will fight again within a year.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    Doesn't he still have a strap (super Wba) or something?
                    He does, and he needs to get stripped ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                    X