Boxing Books that would never sell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ducking Made Easy" By : Paul Williams

Comment

• "Choosing a Weight Class" by Paul Williams...

Comment

• "How to make boxing work for you" By : Juan Manuel Marquez

"Balls" : JuanMa Lopez

Comment

• "Proving your clean" By Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
            I don't get the Bosnia reference. Was Froch a peacekeeper there?..
            An interview he was giving (I think on Danish TV) before the Kessler fight. Talking about growing up in Nottingham... stuff like.... 'Yer you had to chase your bike and get it back when you left it ourside the shop and fight for your bike'. Saying all this stuff about 'people racing their cars'... Then at the end he goes... "It's not like Bosnia though"

LFMAO!

Classic Froch humour. Damn, can't believe he's not a title holder any more. Sucks.

Comment

• "Mayweather and Vaseline: The Untold Story" - The Leonard Ellerbe autobiography.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                An interview he was giving (I think on Danish TV) before the Kessler fight. Talking about growing up in Nottingham... stuff like.... 'Yer you had to chase your bike and get it back when you left it ourside the shop and fight for your bike'. Saying all this stuff about 'people racing their cars'... Then at the end he goes... "It's not like Bosnia though"

LFMAO!

Classic Froch humour. Damn, can't believe he's not a title holder any more. Sucks.
                I gotta check that out. You gotta love Froch, he's not the most talented of boxers but he's charismatic and is entertaining in and outside of the ring...

Comment

• "My Addiction to Vitamins" Written by: Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• How to punish him - Vic Darchinyan

Comment

• "The Guide to Being In Shape Inbetween Fights" - Ricky Hatton
                      "Fat Busting Exercises For Pro Boxers" - Chris Arreola
                      "Loud Mouths Guide to Trash Talking" - Shane Mosley
                      "Tricks to Picking Fights" - Teddy Atlas (forward by Burner)

jk Burner.

Comment

Working...
                      X