No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Menayothin Nears Defense To Snap Mayweather's 50-0 Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Ricardo Lopez was undefeated in 52 pro fights so cue the TBE talk. He'll be #2 all-time this week but don't jump the gun. Now you haters may say Lopez was 51-0-1 but he's still undefeated and that draw was a shortened bout that was stopped after 7 rounds. He did the immediate re-match and won.
    he had a draw!!!! the record is not complicated man..no losses or draws and RETIRING

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      So now the number one and number two slots will be both be held by "Chickens"

why is Floyd a chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        why is Floyd a chicken?
        A coward.

There is little difference between a hero and a coward, they both feel fear, but it what the hero does that makes him a hero and what the coward doesn't do that makes him a coward.

Floyd never took risks, and when opportunities arise to take the tough fights, he put them of till those fighters got beat and faded.

Too many times in his career he turned down the tough fights.

Floyd even admits himself. He said he was not in this game to take the tough fights but to take the smart fights to move him up a level and get out with his health intact.

He understood, he was a brand his unbeaten record was apart of it and marketing that brand so people will want to watch him regardless of who he fights and how he fights.

Well done to him he screwed boxing over and the fans but became very rich of the back of it, but don't tell he didn't avoid the tough fights, because he did, and that is why I call him a "Chicken"

Comment

A coward.

There is little difference between a hero and a coward, they both feel fear, but it what the hero does that makes him a hero and what the coward doesn't do that makes him a coward.

Floyd never took risks, and when opportunities arise to take the tough fights, he put them of till those fighters got beat and faded.

Too many times in his career he turned down the tough fights.

Floyd even admits himself. He said he was not in this game to take the tough fights but to take the smart fights to move him up a level and get out with his health intact.

He understood, he was a brand his unbeaten record was apart of it and marketing that brand so people will want to watch him regardless of who he fights and how he fights.

Well done to him he screwed boxing over and the fans but became very rich of the back of it, but don't tell he didn't avoid the tough fights, because he did, and that is why I call him a "Chicken"
          Yea..moving up 4 divisions and fighting the best fighters there isnt taking a risk.....fighting hall of famers, p4p top 10 fighters and world champs isnt taking a risk at all..let me ask you..who is you favorite current fighter and why

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            No one knows who he is AND it's not just about matching 50-0, it's who you've fought along the way to get to 50-0.

Floyd has De La Hoya, Cotto, Corralas, Hernandez, Pacquaio, Alvarez on his resume among others.

Who does Menayothin have on his resume? Can anyone list them without going to Box Rec? I had to look at the title of this guy name in order to type it for this post.
            “Men lie, women lie, numbers dont”

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              But the record is about retiring with a record of more than 49-0 not who can go the longest without losing.
              If Menayothin wins his next fight he would have gone longer than Floyd without losing. That's all I was referring to in my initial post.
              Last edited by Vadrigar.; 08-27-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

This is not news. Mayweather is a legend. This guy is a nobody. Even with his record he won't even be HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Yea..moving up 4 divisions and fighting the best fighters there isnt taking a risk.....fighting hall of famers, p4p top 10 fighters and world champs isnt taking a risk at all..let me ask you..who is you favorite current fighter and why
                  Yes, never fought a great fighter in their prime.

He is a control freak, look at the Maidana fight how he made a fuss over the gloves then paid of Maidana a puncher to wear gloves with more cushion, and then when that still wasn't enough brought in his own ref for the rematch.

I think it was only the Corrales fight where he was not favorite.

Year after year never took the hardest fights.

When you look at great champs such as Lennox, Ali, Oscar, Roy, Hopkins SRL, Duran and many more, they chased the big fights.

Crawford, Lomachenko, GGG, Usyk, Garcia, I like fighters that want to prove themselves.

Comment

Yes, never fought a great fighter in their prime.

He is a control freak, look at the Maidana fight how he made a fuss over the gloves then paid of Maidana a puncher to wear gloves with more cushion, and then when that still wasn't enough brought in his own ref for the rematch.

I think it was only the Corrales fight where he was not favorite.

Year after year never took the hardest fights.

When you look at great champs such as Lennox, Ali, Oscar, Roy, Hopkins SRL, Duran and many more, they chased the big fights.

Crawford, Lomachenko, GGG, Usyk, Garcia
                    , I like fighters that want to prove themselves.
                    and none are even close to Floyd's resume

Comment

Let’s Go Chicken!!!!!! 💪🏾

Comment

Working...
                      X