Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question. What drug was Roy Jones on in the Trinidad fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question. What drug was Roy Jones on in the Trinidad fight?

Yes, it was a weight bully situation. But just watch Jones. He's twitchy, jittery, nowhere near as smooth with his motion.

Tyson once admitted that he was coked up during matches - which explained some of his aggression.

What was Jones taking?

Crack cocaine

Comment

Clen can make you shaky.

Comment

he was taking the , i was goat 5 years ago n i might get iced by a retired ex weltwerweight , id be twitching to , tht being said albeit against an older slower trinidad , this was the last time roy looked like roy , unless the lacy fight was after this lol

Comment

My boy Felix looked pretty good that night (given the circumstances)

He gets a lot of **** for the Hopkins, DLH and Winky losses but he was great at his natural weight

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
            My boy Felix looked pretty good that night (given the circumstances)

He gets a lot of **** for the Hopkins, DLH and Winky losses but he was great at his natural weight
            Which fight do you think was worse for Tito, in terms of how he lost, Hopkins or Winky?

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              Which fight do you think was worse for Tito, in terms of how he lost, Hopkins or Winky?
              I've never actually been able to watch it ... lol

I know it will break my heart

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                I've never actually been able to watch it ... lol

I know it will break my heart
                I absolutely hated watching the Winky fight. I was a huge Trinidad fan but always felt that it was not a good fight for him. After the second round, when he clearly could not get past Winky's jab, I knew that he was in trouble. That win put Winky at number 2 p4p at that time as well. Still though, Tito will always be one of my favorite. The Joppy and Vargas fights were sensational! Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                  I absolutely hated watching the Winky fight. I was a huge Trinidad fan but always felt that it was not a good fight for him. After the second round, when he clearly could not get past Winky's jab, I knew that he was in trouble. That win put Winky at number 2 p4p at that time as well. Still though, Tito will always be one of my favorite. The Joppy and Vargas fights were sensational! Peace.
                  Tito has been my favourite since I started watching boxing on the internet, I think I was working the night of the fight and then saw the result, heard that it was one sided and figured I'd spare myself .. I did actually download it and start to watch but I couldn't see it through haha

he was a great fighter at his natural weight classes, nonetheless he had a number of exciting fights at MW and above too. One of my favourites was the beatdown of Mayorga though the Vargas fight was also incredible.
                  Last edited by Zn1; 08-26-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X