Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we forgetting that in 2015 Fury tested positive for an anabolic steroid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course we know there was some $ slid under the table.... to just kinda brush it away...... ever so slowly and quietly

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      he had a wild boar burger leave it out m8
      Didn’t he attempt to blame it on eating the boars testicles ?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        This. Which is why none of his wins were turned to NC, and why his suspension was for cocaine.
        He’s officially served a two year suspension for a steroid violation and the Hammer fight is ruled a NC he had to reimburse Hammer for cheating against him.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Nandrolone was found on his body in 2015 by the UKAD.

The same year that he beat Klitschko.

After almost three years out of the ring, and with no PEDs, he's suddenly a top3 HW? he's just a NAME at this point.
          UK fans have not forgotten US fans certainly have now there boy is shouting to fight him Fury is the best thing since slice bread.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            He’s officially served a two year suspension for a steroid violation and the Hammer fight is ruled a NC he had to reimburse Hammer for cheating against him.
            Everywhere I have seen, it shows a 9th round stoppage by Hammers corner. Victory, Fury.

Comment

No, we still remember Fury is a drug cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                This. Which is why none of his wins were turned to NC, and why his suspension was for cocaine.
                His suspension was for nandrolone just like his stable mate and cousin, who also tested positive for the same steroid.

It makes me laugh the lengths Furry’s fans go to clear him of any wrongdoing. The guy openly went on to twitter to say something to the effect of ‘he who admits his sins to the lord is absolved of sin’ crazy.

We all know it was Jewish reptiles though who we’re out to ruin him and it wasn’t him and his admission of guilt. Damn intergalactic shape shifting Jew’s they piss me off too, why won’t they just leave a brother be.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Didn’t he attempt to blame it on eating the boars testicles ?
                  both Tyson and Hughie ate that meal at a family gathering and then both popped at the same time ... coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                    both Tyson and Hughie ate that meal at a family gathering and then both popped at the same time ... coincidence?
                    It wasn’t boar testicle in his mouth it was actually Hughie’s testicles in Tyson’s mouth. You’ve got to read between the lines, Hughie was the boar, the dude is called The Boar in his family circle due to his inbred genetics and horrific looks.

Coincidence ? You believe in that fight lol. When it comes to PED’s it’s just a coincidence !! And I thought my 12 year old daughter was naive, the 15 year nothing gets by her, I take it you’re the youngest sibling too right ?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Nandrolone was found on his body in 2015 by the UKAD.

The same year that he beat Klitschko.

After almost three years out of the ring, and with no PEDs, he's suddenly a top3 HW? he's just a NAME at this point.
                      Nandrolone was not found in his body, the concentration of NA metabolites was over the 2ng/ml limit, which UKAD use to prove nandrolone has been taken, which is BS any way. Why is it 5ng/ml for women and 2 for men with no scientific basis for women being allowed more?

In a study by Galan Martin et al,29 high NA concentrations in five sportspeople (4, 5, 6, 8, and 14 ng/ml) were measured. One woman in the study, who was postmenopausal, had a NA concentration of 22 ng/ml.

I need to know how much over the legal limit he was, and I'm sure UKAD would have a strong case if it was 10x or even 50x the limit that someone taking nandrolone will test.

What if it was 3ng/ml? over the 2ng/ml limit sure, but enough studies have shown athletes often go over as the matabolites are produced naturally in the body and can be affected by eating red meat and intensive training lol the whole science behind this limit is BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X