Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Danny clean beats Porter, where should he be ranked at #147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Danny clean beats Porter, where should he be ranked at #147?

I would personally have him at #3
    17.65%
    47.06%
    23.53%
    11.76%

#3 if you dont count Thurman

Comment

I'd have the winner (whether its Danny or Shawn) at #2 behind Spence. Crawford is probably a better fighter but needs to accomplish more at the weight. Thurman would obviously be ranked ahead of either since he beat both but he's been out for so long that i dont think he should be ranked atm.

Comment

Behind Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          Behind Thurman.
          Spence beating Brook is a better win than Garcia beating Porter. I see no reason why Garcia would jump ahead of Spence. What else has Garcia done at WW? I mean technically his fight vs Peterson was at WW, so he has that win. Then Rios? Guerrero? Meh. Spence beating guys like Algieri/Peterson are on the level of those wins and then Brook>Porter.

Comment

Number 2 behind Spence. Thurman been too inactive and u can't have Crawford high cause he beat horn. You have to earn a good ranking

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              I would personally have him at #3
              Thurman's retired. If DSG tko's Porter like I am predicting, Id have him at #1 followed by Terrance Crawford #2, Spence #3. Pac #4. Depending how DSG beats Porter, Id favor him over Spence. DSG boxing skill is underrated, he's fast, has pop, and has a chin.

Comment

If we're not including Thurman, which is fair, then I would move him to #2

Comment

I voted #3 behind Spence and Crawford but you could rank Manny ahead of him if you wanted and that would be ok. I left Thurman out because he hasn't fought in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Thurman's retired. If DSG tko's Porter like I am predicting, Id have him at #1 followed by Terrance Crawford #2, Spence #3. Pac #4. Depending how DSG beats Porter, Id favor him over Spence. DSG boxing skill is underrated, he's fast, has pop, and has a chin.
                    He's not all that fast. Has good timing which is more important anyways. Has solid pop for sure and definitely has a great chin. Took some FLUSH shots from Matthysse and Thurman and still stood up. Still remember the shot Thurman landed in the first round and have no idea how Garcia didn't drop.

Spence though is going to be all wrong for him. He's going to be pushing him back the entire fight and his jab will be hard for Garcia to overcome. Not only that, we saw how much of a beating Peterson put on Garcia on the inside. Now, imagine what Spence will be doing to him. But Spence's style will certainly give Danny his chances to land some counters. Ultimately, there's levels to this game and Spence is just a level or two above Danny.

Comment

Working...
                    X