Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Derevyanchenko Will Give Jacobs Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella: Derevyanchenko Will Give Jacobs Toughest Career Fight

NEW YORK Daniel Jacobs knows full well what he is getting into against Sergiy Derevyanchenko. Jacobs estimated Thursday that he and his stablemate have sparred nearly 300 rounds against one another in recent years. Thus the former WBA world middleweight champion completely understands Derevyanchenko's capabilities.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I got Jacobs by ud in a close fight

Comment

I got Sergiy by Late TKO while being down on all the cards. Sparring is GREAT and all but it still has headgear. The only weakness that I see on Jacobs his his chin...

Comment

Derevyanchenko is a bit of a wild card now since he's untested, but he looks really good so far at this point in his career. I always enjoy seeing up and comers step up in competition and Jacobs is a top MW.

Very interesting fight for both.

Comment

Very interested in this fight. I wonder is Jacob's will be weaker since the IBF does the re-weight.

Comment

Derevyanchenko needs to go for it straight from the opening bell and catch Jacobs cold.

Comment

Anybody know who Derevyanchenko all beat in the world series of boxing?
              Last edited by Mammoth; 08-24-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Anybody know who Derevyanchenko all beat in the world series of boxing?
                Theyre listed here http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Sergiy_Derevyanchenko

Comment

Derevyanchenko will prob put Jacob's to sleep in this fight.
                  (Dude is hungry as fhuck)

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    Derevyanchenko will prob put Jacob's to sleep in this fight.
                    (Dude is hungry as fhuck)
                    He is a very live dog, that is for sure. This is going to be a tough fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X