No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Olympic Boxing Still on The Ropes as Asian Games Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Olympic Boxing Still on The Ropes as Asian Games Begin

The ancient sport of boxing finds itself on the ropes like never before as the bell sounds to start the Asian Games tournament in Jakarta on Friday. The noble art was one of six original sports in the ancient Olympics, but it faces the real prospect of being counted out by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and losing its place at Tokyo 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whatever. Olympic boxing is ten times as corrupt as professional boxing, and that's saying something.

Pretty much any sport with judges in the olympics is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Whatever. Olympic boxing is ten times as corrupt as professional boxing, and that's saying something.

Pretty much any sport with judges in the olympics is a joke.
      So, in other words, you're saying 'so what!'?

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
        So, in other words, you're saying 'so what!'?
        until they fix it I am. Fuk it! The real winner never gets Gold anyways. They dont even try and hide it even a lil.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          until they fix it I am. Fuk it! The real winner never gets Gold anyways. They dont even try and hide it even a lil.
          Fix ur estrogen avi brah, don't worry about boxing in the Olympics.

Comment

It should be banned Olympic boxing sucks.

Comment

The Olympics is basically a globalist event based on inclusive and progressive agendas.

Corrupt and totally irrelevant.

The 'Special' Olympics is a total joke and ALL the people involved should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

The Olympics is a huge opportunity for young boxers to make a name for themselves before setting off in the pros. Anthony Joshua for example would not have been such a crossover star from the outset without his gold medal. Losing the exposure and prestige of being an Olympic sport would be a massive blow to boxing

Comment

Hey we still got AIBA world championships

Comment

Had to see it for myself. Jesus....the Korean got her ass handed to her. Reminds me of Roy Jones losing the gold medal to another S. Korean after he beat the hell out of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzzbQi_ef5w

Last edited by SnoopySmurf; 08-24-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X