Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Abel Sanchez Is a Dumbass; Doesn't Know What Boxing Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
    Canelo on Lara's style..he runs,that's not boxing. hypocrisy
    If you don't see the difference in the way Lara fought Canelo and the way Canelo fought GGG then maybe you should take Canelo's comment personally as if he was just talking about you

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      If you don't see the difference in the way Lara fought Canelo and the way Canelo fought GGG then maybe you should take Canelo's comment personally as if he was just talking about you
      If he's too stupid and lazy to watch both fights then he should at least look at compubox. HUGE difference in the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Sanchez isn't a dumbazz, his comments about canelo running are ignorant, but we all know what Sanchez is trying to do... With that being said, i doubt canelo falls for it as he is a veteran in the game and always comes and fights intelligently and adapts based on his opponent and circumstance. Sanchez should focus on his own fighter, because he can only influence the match result through ggg, not a chance he does it through canelo.
        "I doubt canelo falls for it as he is a veteran in the game and always comes and fights intelligently and adapts based on his opponent and circumstance."
        Surely this assessment doesn't apply to Canelo's fight against Mayweather. The one where Canelo missed Mayweather with a punch and instead hit the top ring rope. Does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
          "I doubt canelo falls for it as he is a veteran in the game and always comes and fights intelligently and adapts based on his opponent and circumstance."
          Surely this assessment doesn't apply to Canelo's fight against Mayweather. The one where Canelo missed Mayweather with a punch and instead hit the top ring rope. Does it?
          He was beat by the better boxet that night. No excuses.. Canelo didn't give an excuse and me as a canelo fan wont give one. Gggroupies can learn a thin or two about excuses..

Comment

https://youtu.be/iqKRCMgfPCI ”Mayweather has no power and has a difficult style.”

“As far as the fight, what can I say? He kept running the whole night. He didn't really want to engage or take any risks," Canelo said regarding Floyd fighting Maidana.

But when Abel (who talks too much) calls it the same way Canelo has called it against Floyd, he doesn’t understand boxing. Well make up your mind cupcake...what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              Yup cause he fighter Saucedo got a beating in his last fight. Sanchez never made him change up during the fight and kept sending him out there to take more punishment. He won the fight but only thing Sanchez is doing for him is giving him a short career. Sanchez isn't a good trainer, pretty much changed up GGGs style to a one dimensional fighter. I can't stand Canelo but he's right and after betting on GGG the first fight, I'm putting money on Canelo.
              I am not defending anybody, but here i wonder, how long have you followed the sport or how many hours you have put on the gym(helping,training,etc). The reason I ask is because you seem to have giving a clear assessment on Saucedo and Sanchez, you say he made a lot of mistakes, even when he changed GGG style( a very successful change so far), Do you think Sanchez dont know any boxing or cannot see what you saw?. He for sure has one of the most successful fighters at the moment and if GGG wins (again in my book) what could you possibly tell him?, And here, I am mexican(born and raised) and dont care much about neither fighter so I think that helps me a bit on a more uniased opinion, you, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                He was beat by the better boxet that night. No excuses.. Canelo didn't give an excuse and me as a canelo fan wont give one. Gggroupies can learn a thin or two about excuses..
                Excuse LOL.. Did Canelo even win one round in that fight??? It's been a long time since I viewed it but that was my impression. It wasn't even remotely close. So it's easy to be magnanamous in that situation. A lesson you apparently haven't learned.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  Sanchez works with what he's got... He obviously isn't gonna turn Gassiev into Pernell Whitaker, and GGG into Sugar ray Leonard.
                  This. Abel obviously likes to train offensive fighters to do what they do best. Win some, lose some and the fans have a good time. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Canelo:

"Boxing is taking drugs!"

Comment

Well Canelo, you looked like a dumbass in the ring vs Lara and Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X