No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jennings-Dimitrenko ESPN Double Averaged 686,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    If you have a source for this alleged nine figure deal (according to your own words, you're saying that Top Rank is getting at least $100m here; whether that's the whole deal or per year is still unclear from what you've said), share it. Dan Rafael works for arguably the leading sports website in the United States, so if you're saying that he wrote something to that effect, a link shouldn't be that hard to find.

The ****** story, which I gave you the link for, said Haymon allegedly paid $8m for his 24 dates over the two years with ESPN. Simple math would then have Haymon PAYING ESPN just under $335k per show.

And if you honestly think that HBO was still bending to Arum, you're kidding yourself.
    if you think HBO wanted Crawford Pac and loma to leave u are kidding yourself. Dan Rafael has stated on numerous occasions it’s a 9 figure deal. Don’t take my word for it. Google it.

U posted what Haymon paid ESPN. Has nothing to do with what Espn pays top rank.

U also said u know what showtime Pay pbc which is another lie u got caught up in.

Comment

Tuned in for Loma-Rigo, tuned in for Loma-Linares, and tuned in for Crawford-Indongo. Watched Pacquiao-Horn because my brother wanted to watch, but miss me with most of the rest of those BS matchups. [Watched Crawford-Horn on Dailymotion after the fact]

You can't say that Promoter A can only pay their fighters by losing money on every show, while Promoter B has no such issue because their undisclosed site fee covers everything, lol.

If the money realy was as good as you seem to want to believe it is, the viewing public would be getting far better fights on
      the money is good. Ask the fighters over there lol. U can’t get a good fight every time. I said all promoters lose money on fights all the time.

Showtime has had some great fights but they have had some horrific mismatches like Tank vs Cuellar Charlo Cento Luis Ortiz vs Razagu, etc. U can’t get top fights everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        the money is good. Ask the fighters over there lol. U can’t get a good fight every time. I said all promoters lose money on fights all the time.

Showtime has had some great fights but they have had some horrific mismatches like Tank vs Cuellar Charlo Cento Luis Ortiz vs Razagu, etc. U can’t get top fights everytime.
        None of those fights were main events. And Charlo vs Centeno was a eliminator for the WBC strap. Ended up being a wash out but wasn't seen as a horrific mismatch when it was made.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          None of those fights were main events. And Charlo vs Centeno was a eliminator for the WBC strap. Ended up being a wash out but wasn't seen as a horrific mismatch when it was made.
          it was definitely seen as a horrific mismatch. Centeno had already been ktfo before and Charlo is a beast. No one thought it would be competitive.

Comment

it was definitely seen as a horrific mismatch. Centeno had already been ktfo before and Charlo is a beast. No one thought it would be competitive.
            I didn't say Charlo wasn't the rightful favorite, but it wasn't like it was a given he was going to ice Centeno so early in the fight. Centeno was coming off a good win against Aleem.

Comment

if you think HBO wanted Crawford Pac and loma to leave u are kidding yourself. Dan Rafael has stated on numerous occasions it’s a 9 figure deal. Don’t take my word for it. Google it.

U posted what Haymon paid ESPN. Has nothing to do with what Espn pays top rank.

U also said u know what showtime Pay pbc which is another lie u got caught up in.
              Link me to Dan Rafael stating it even one time, lol.

I'll wait.

Comment

It was a great fight except for the awful stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  I didn't say Charlo wasn't the rightful favorite, but it wasn't like it was a given he was going to ice Centeno so early in the fight. Centeno was coming off a good win against Aleem.
                  it was pretty much a given. Centeno off a long layoff. Recently iced. How would u not see it

Comment

Link me to Dan Rafael stating it even one time, lol.

I'll wait.
                    in not gonna do your work for u. U do it. Or send me the links where it shows what showtime paid pbc in 2015-2018 lol. Crickets.

Comment

it was pretty much a given. Centeno off a long layoff. Recently iced. How would u not see it
                      Recently iced? No, he had two wins after that before the Charlo fight, including against Aleem. And Sulecki proved to be legit by competing with Jacobs.

You cpuld say it was pretty much a given, but not many were saying it was a gross mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                      X