BT Sports PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      BT Sports PPV.

Ah darn it lol oh well, will be at my mates watching it

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        Ah darn it lol oh well, will be at my mates watching it
        So do you guys for fights that take place in the states just stay up until 4 or 5 am, or do you wake up at that time to watch fights?

Comment

So do you guys for fights that take place in the states just stay up until 4 or 5 am, or do you wake up at that time to watch fights?
          Day before I will sleep late eg 3am and then wake up at mid-day or even 1pm then stay awake!

Comment

200k potentially....

Comment

i usually avoid finding out the results and watch the fight in the morning, but if its one i really want to see then i will get up early for it to watch live. i never stay up the whole night (unless ive been out drinking and come in late) cause the undercards usually send me to sleep

Comment

garbage PPV but i'll probably buy it, there ain't **** else going on in boxing these days that will get my friends asking about fights and whether or not i'm having a party. i break even, my boys always either hit me up with some cash, bring food, or even better, bring cannabis.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  i usually avoid finding out the results and watch the fight in the morning, but if its one i really want to see then i will get up early for it to watch live. i never stay up the whole night (unless ive been out drinking and come in late) cause the undercards usually send me to sleep
                  See, I probably couldn't avoid holding off the entire night for the results. Like in my early 20s, I'd definitely just stay up. But now? Probably do what you do and just wake up for the fight. I'm guessing for fights like Canelo vs GGG you are definitely going to get up to watch? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Day before I will sleep late eg 3am and then wake up at mid-day or even 1pm then stay awake!
                    Not a bad idea. But probably completely screws up your sleeping schedule for work the following day?

Comment

See, I probably couldn't avoid holding off the entire night for the results. Like in my early 20s, I'd definitely just stay up. But now? Probably do what you do and just wake up for the fight. I'm guessing for fights like Canelo vs GGG you are definitely going to get up to watch? Lol
                      yeah man, will be getting the ppv in and watching that one live for sure, cant wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X