Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Wilder is Technically Not That Good, Fury Wins on Points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Everyone talking about Wilders straight Right hand, it wouldnt surprise if his gameplan was to attack the body early setting up the big power shot in the later rounds

Comment

Between Fury and Ortiz it's hard to say. They are world's apart style wise. King Kong holds his ground while Fury boxes and moves. Fury doesn't have as much punching power, so he smothers the action in close, moves and stinks to high heaven. Fury didn't invent win ugly, but he might have perfected it.

Comment

Coke head Hatton is only distraction for Fury, he needs to kick him out of his house!

Comment

even when u are off the coke it still must give the user delusions x2

Comment

Hatton isn't lying but I'm still rooting for Wilder. His footwoork is TERRIBLE and left hook is non existent. He's basically a jab and right hand. He smothers his punches and throws wild when he has someone in trouble also.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Hatton is correct in the interview ,he knows exactly why its a good fight for Fury and knows you dont bet on a guy bc he has a punchers CHANCE .
              Punchers' Chance > Flailer's Chance

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                Hatton isn't lying but I'm still rooting for Wilder. His footwoork is TERRIBLE and left hook is non existent. He's basically a jab and right hand. He smothers his punches and throws wild when he has someone in trouble also.
                Hatton would know about poor technique (ask Manny), so we have to respect his insights here.

Comment

The Fury who battled Klit - would have made this an interesting fight, but he's not that guy. He's more like the Hatton who fought Mayweather. Wilder in his fight with Stiverne showed impressive boxing skills. Wilder is going to win that fight. I don't know if he'll knock him out, although Fury was floored by worse in his prime. I think Wilder is the best heavyweight out there right now based on the total package.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    Hatton would know about poor technique (ask Manny), so we have to respect his insights here.
                    That's true. Hatton was basically a better Shawn Porter in my opinion with all that bullrushing and smothering. He's still right about Wilder though.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      True. But Wilder hasn't been floored by bums. Also, Wilder is more disciplined in his lifestyle. Based on all accounts, he's a good family man who just trains hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X