Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The feeling in Tyson Fury's camp is that he's signed his own death warrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The feeling in Tyson Fury's camp is that he's signed his own death warrant.

Tyson has a supportive team and main figures have openly said they told him not to take the Deontay Wilder fight next. Seems that the people around him know that he doesn't have it anymore. They are trying to stay positive in the media but the writing is on the wall.

Yes he did....LOL

Comment

First question Davison looks up and to the left.

Comment

Respect to Tyson. He said he'd want another fight before ideally, and his trainer is saying he'd need a few more.

But he's striking while the iron is hot as is willing to take the risk. Good for him, he's not the kind of guy to walk away from a fight.

Seen this pic earlier btw, things are coming along sharpish :

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
          Is that a lie being told by davison?

Comment

Who was around here before the Wlad fight? Some people have very short memories.

Before the Wlad fight, everybody was saying the same thing, Fury is a bum, no skills, Wlad is too good, too big, too strong, too much power, Fury won't be able to keep him off him, blah blah. Fury needs to fight someone bigger, Fury needs to fight someone else to keep busy, Chisora & Hammer are not adequate prep, blah blah blah.

Sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
              Who was around here before the Wlad fight? Some people have very short memories.

Before the Wlad fight, everybody was saying the same thing, Fury is a bum, no skills, Wlad is too good, too big, too strong, too much power, Fury won't be able to keep him off him, blah blah. Fury needs to fight someone bigger, Fury needs to fight someone else to keep busy, Chisora & Hammer are not adequate prep, blah blah blah.

Sound familiar?
              I wasn't saying that, but I'm saying it now. Beating the world ranked 138 and then going to fight the best / 2nd best HW is a tall order.

I think Frank Warren think Fury might have a screw loose, I saw the post-fight presser. I wouldn't be surprised if Frank wants young Ben Dover gone as he is a liability as a yes man.

Tyson is gonna get KO'd brutally if he faces Wilder next

Comment

Things that could help to save the face of British boxing:

Not being caught taking Nandrolone.
                Not pretending that this was due to you and your cousin eating entire massive amounts of wild Boar.
                Not threatening the UK anti doping establishment with years of legal argument in order to strongarm your way to a settlement.
                Not ballooning to 28 stone on a constant diet of cocaine and alcohol.
                Not saying stupid things that reflected badly on British boxing.

Things that are unlikely to save the face of British boxing

Fighting Seferi and turning Flanagans title defence into a circus show.
                10 rounds of tedium in Belfast and attempting to usurp Framptons big night.
                Fighting Wilder when clearly not fit.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                  I wasn't saying that, but I'm saying it now. Beating the world ranked 138 and then going to fight the best / 2nd best HW is a tall order.

I think Frank Warren think Fury might have a screw loose, I saw the post-fight presser. I wouldn't be surprised if Frank wants young Ben Dover gone as he is a liability as a yes man.

Tyson is gonna get KO'd brutally if he faces Wilder next
                  Wilder is an overrated bum. Fury has nothing to fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                    psuedo-psychology/body language nonsense. Besides, up and to THEIR left is a sign of honesty, apparently, recalling a memory.

Hands are usually a bigger give away.

Comment

Working...
                    X