Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Crawford get a pass when he keeps fighting bums?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford is overrated big time, you cant be ranked high wif gapped teef

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Promotion and network issues weren't valid excuses for others and Crawford gets no pass on that. He needs to fight the top welterweights or stfu about being the king of the block. He has a **** resume filled with mostly bums. He will continue fighting guys like Benevidez unless people speak out about his **** fights and resume filled with dog ****. Why do you want him to cherry pick a small Lomachencko that Salido beat? Why do you want him to fight a washed up old Pacquiao? Why not a top welterweight?
      I don't want him to fight Loma next. I want him to fight Manny next. Manny is a top WW according to many fans on this forum. They have him ahead of both Porter and Garcia, who fight next with the winner likely fighting Spence next.

After that, I have no issue with him fighting Spence or Thurman but I read what Bob said about the Spence/Crawford fight -that he will not make it unless its a 500k selling PPV. I don't understand how you can read that and blame Crawford.

What do you want him to do sue Arum and try to get out of his deal? Great then you and others would be criticizing that move like you have Floyd and Mikey.

Whome should he fight next?

Comment

They treat this guy like he's still in nappys, I've never known less pressure on a fighter to have to prove himself against a world class fighter. I thought that was why he moved to 147 yet it sounds as if hes gonna be fighting in house bums again. Can blame arum but Crawford choose to sign with him and I havent heard Crawford complaining about it either.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I don't want him to fight Loma next. I want him to fight Manny next. Manny is a top WW according to many fans on this forum. They have him ahead of both Porter and Garcia, who fight next with the winner likely fighting Spence next.

After that, I have no issue with him fighting Spence or Thurman but I read what Bob said about the Spence/Crawford fight -that he will not make it unless its a 500k selling PPV. I don't understand how you can read that and blame Crawford.

What do you want him to do sue Arum and try to get out of his deal? Great then you and others would be criticizing that move like you have Floyd and Mikey.

Whome should he fight next?
          Errol Spence.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            Errol Spence.....
            Ok, we know that will not happen based on the statements from ARum.

So after Benvaviadez, who do you want to see him fight, excluding Spence and Thurman, who is out injured still?

Comment

Ok, we know that will not happen based on the statements from ARum.

So after Benvaviadez, who do you want to see him fight, excluding Spence and Thurman, who is out injured still?
              When has Crawford shown any indication he wants Spence next? He hasnt.Quit blaming Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                When has Crawford shown any indication he wants Spence next? He hasnt.Quit blaming Arum.
                Please just answer the question.

No reason for him to pull an AJ and pretend he wants to fight someone next he knows his promoter will not make a fight with.

Notice how ESPN and HBO never mentions Haymon guys when discussing possible opponents during the post fight in ring interviews. That isn't an accident.

Comment

Terrible thread. He cleared out two division already and had one fight at ww. Dudrs legit just even if he loses once or twice at this weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    Crawford hasn't fought a single active A class or above opponent his own size. He keeps saying he is the top guy at 147lbs. but he beat Jeff ****ing Horn at welterweight and will probably fight Joseph Benavidez next . I've heard ******s saying it's a good fight but I beg to differ. A top p4p fighter should be fighting the best guys at his weight class and not just stablemates and bums. When will people call this guy out on his **** resume and continued fighting of bums?
                    Well I wouldn’t waste the energy, but as long as he don’t make claims of having a place in history it’s up to him.
                    He probably is the best at 147 right now, and it’s alright to claim that as everyone else like to do it too. But if he doesn’t move soon he’ll just easily be forgotten 10 yrs from now.
                    And it’ll be his fault.

Same goes for thurman. Spence. They’re getting old fast, and haven’t proven ish.
                    They don’t even have major ppv fights yet at their age.

Pac and Floyd were like ppv fighters at 26-28. Lol and have full grown resumes.

Comment

Please just answer the question.

No reason for him to pull an AJ and pretend he wants to fight someone next he knows his promoter will not make a fight with.

Notice how ESPN and HBO never mentions Haymon guys when discussing possible opponents during the post fight in ring interviews. That isn't an accident.
                      No u answer the question. I can't think of many examples of when a promoter has stopped a fight happening when two guys are desperate to fight. You're giving him a free pass, as i said before you treat Crawford like he's a ****ing baby that needs mothering, he's a grown man in his prime years, why's he fighting scrubs for STILL

Comment

Working...
                      X