Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Called, I Answered - Not Like ****house Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“They called, I answered. I said send me the contract, they sent me the contract, I said yes and now he gets his chance to fight me.”

This is what happens when two fighters want the fight. None of that beating around the bush BS. It's presented and it's either accepted or rejected. Point blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      So here we have Fury saying how easy it was to make this fight with wilder. We have Lennox Lewis saying that Aj and his team clearly don't want to fight wilder. Yet we still have some delusional UK Joshua fans who refuse to see what's clear as day. Joshua doesn't want the fight.
      Quite simple isn't it but boy they make it hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
        The winner of this fight IS the lineal champion along with holding the most respected belt, and will come into the fight riding a commercial wave, AJ might be looking at 50% if this fight does a million buys in the US.
        the most respected belt ... that Chris Arreola fought for

Comment

That's a fitting name for AJ.

Comment

this man so green with envy its funny

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              “They called, I answered. I said send me the contract, they sent me the contract, I said yes and now he gets his chance to fight me.”

This is what happens when two fighters want the fight. None of that beating around the bush BS. It's presented and it's either accepted or rejected. Point blank.
              Wrong .

Thats what happens when the champion cant generate over 2 Million per fight for himself and then sets up a fight with a CHALLENGER who makes more then he does who can sell a fight so they agree to 50/50 .

While Wilder sets up 2 fight guarantee for himself bc he then doesn't have to worry about losing his WBC belt in one fight against Joshua in the process!
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-20-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Tyson Fury & Deontay Wilder deserve all the credit for manning up and making this fight. Anthony Joshua is a b1tch.

Comment

Working...
                X