Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Promise - Fury Will Be a Knockout Victim!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibilities: Wilder KO’s Fury, Fury outpointing Wilder, or DQ for either fighter. IMPOSSIBLE: Fury KO’ing Wilder EVER. With that said, Fury won’t make it easy for Wilder to touch him. All this talk of a KO from Fury is nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Lol how ******ed. The fights been signed regardless beforehand dummy
      so if Tyson Fury had been knocked out cold in 30 seconds that fight would've still happened? obviously not, hence the contracts being verbal.

Comment

Wilders gonna knock this fook out

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          I think both will look bad in that fight.

Fury will make Wilder look like a complete ****** early with his boxing skills then fade, Wilder with his power, stamina and will, will overcome and knock the fck out a fat half retired jelly belly Fury.

Fury doesn't have it anymore for the top of the game. I respect him for trying tough.
          I don't think Fury has the ability to make Wilder look any worse than Ortiz did and you saw how that turned out
          Last edited by Boxing Goat; 08-19-2018, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
            so if Tyson Fury had been knocked out cold in 30 seconds that fight would've still happened? obviously not, hence the contracts being verbal.
            It was obviously an agreement in the event that he won. There's nothing to save your man from facing Wilder now but him. Don't worry, short of Fury being allowed to bring a weapon or his father in the ring with him, Wilder was going to fight him. Him wanting to face a much more dangerous Joshua before should have been a clear giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              I don't think Fury has the ability to make Wilder look any worse than Ortiz did amd you saw hpw that turned out
              It's pretty sure that Fury has more abilities than Ortiz.

And more abilities to worry Wilder, starting with an height advantage which will be important in that fight.

By the eye test first, then, any boxer who sparred Fury and Wilder/Joshua I heard of said Fury is on another/higher level, wich is pretty obvious unless you utterly don't know sht about boxing.

That being said, sparring is sparring, but we are talking about abilities, and he has more boxing abilities than Ortiz and Wilder.

Doesn't mean he will win, because a fight is all MENTAL and Fury will lose because of that aspect, he isn't not mentally ready for that kinda fight, not anymore...

He will clown Wilder bad wich will be funny but also his downfall.

Comment

It’s inevitable Wilder is gonna put him to sleep. The fight will probably be ugly up until that point but eventually Wilder will get him.

Comment

Fury will embarrass wilder and maybe knock him out, wilder doesn't have granite chin and fury is a good boxer with great movement and he can bang when he wants to #warfury

Comment

Wilder will KO Fury because Tyson doesn’t have power and he isn’t a southpaw.
                    Wilder will touch him up and finish him with one of those huge rights.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      Wilder will KO Fury because Tyson doesn’t have power and he isn’t a southpaw.
                      Wilder will touch him up and finish him with one of those huge rights.
                      Fury is a switchhitter you mong, he can box from both stances

Comment

Working...
                      X