No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Outboxes Francesco Pianeta, Eyes Wilder Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    The most skilled ever? I am having a hard time not laughing my arse off at some of these comments. Its great comedy, but I'm afraid there are people that actually believe it.
    Fury is one of those fighters who is great for figuring out who really knows boxing and who is a casual.

True students of the sport and science can see the raw talent, the pure skill, the insanely high ring IQ. There has never been a fighter like Fury, with his attributes, the complete package.

Maidana was another great fighter for this. A huge red flag alert for any numpty who called Maidana a plodding brawler. You immediately know they have no clue what they are watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
      Fury will never stop wilder... But will we see fury dropped for the first time
      Dropped for the first time?

Exposed for a casual bandwagon troll phaggot who DKSAB.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Fury is one of those fighters who is great for figuring out who really knows boxing and who is a casual.

True students of the sport and science can see the raw talent, the pure skill, the insanely high ring IQ. There has never been a fighter like Fury, with his attributes, the complete package.

Maidana was another great fighter for this. A huge red flag alert for any numpty who called Maidana a plodding brawler. You immediately know they have no clue what they are watching.
        I think the problem is, people think a HW boxer should have a body like a pro wrestler or a bodybuilder (which is ****ing ******ed) and they look at Fury and think "he must be a terrible boxer because he's flabby"

it pisses me off, because it seems this generation we have fans of boxers instead of boxing fans.

Comment

• Agree 100%.Fury should have taken the Bellow fight next, a good money maker in UK and one he should win if he is back to his best. Also a good test to see if he can beat a faster counter puncher, and test his own chin at not too great a risk. I believe Fury held back in the Pianeta fight but he still should have opened up in the last two rounds as part of the test to hit him harder, faster and sharper. This is about Money for Fury and a calculated risk for Wilder that he will win, plus finally get a good payday. Fury needs some fast big heavy weights to really open up on him in training other wise he will not be ready for it when Wilder opens up and he gets hit. If Fury could hit hard then Wilder would not risk this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

You saying Fury and Maidana are two of the most skilled ever if enough for me to read. Wow. I totally disagree, so I guess I must not know much. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              You saying Fury and Maidana are two of the most skilled ever if enough for me to read. Wow. I totally disagree, so I guess I must not know much. Carry on.
              That's actually not what I said. You should work on your reading comprehension.

Comment

• i dont see why bookies have this a 50-50 fight

we wont be seeing prime fury , the one that fought wlad , vs wilder

and thats evident from the pianeta fight

fury doesnt react well to shots imo. its a mental thing. and physically, he is most likely gonna be inferior to the version that fought wlad. his weight is low but it looks like he has less muscle mass than he had vs wlad.

fury doesnt have enough power to worry wilder.

fury covers up his chin well with his shoulder but wilder will risk breaking his hand and go for the temple , he koed malik scott with a left hook temple shot.

a naive and delusional move by fury and his team to fight wilder this soon

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  I think the problem is, people think a HW boxer should have a body like a pro wrestler or a bodybuilder (which is ****ing ******ed) and they look at Fury and think "he must be a terrible boxer because he's flabby"

it pisses me off, because it seems this generation we have fans of boxers instead of boxing fans.
                  Exactly, the Instagram cuckolds want HWs to look like Joshua, a bodybuilder physique with a BBC so the missus can appreciate him as well.

Fury may look like crap, but his ring IQ is light years ahead of robots like Joshua and Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Exactly, the Instagram cuckolds want HWs to look like Joshua, a bodybuilder physique with a BBC so the missus can appreciate him as well.

Fury may look like crap, but his ring IQ is light years ahead of robots like Joshua and Wilder.
                    Yup. At least wilder is exciting, AJ just bores me, when he speaks, when he boxes, etc.

Comment

• I'm back for Tyson 2fast Fury hype train.

You fools have no idea how great the Gypsy King is. He is the true king of the Heavyweight division.

Comment

Working...
                      X