• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frampton can still fight at top level but he rather be the man over there

I wish wbss made a Featherweight series

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      I actually saw him deliberately working on two things that he doesn't traditionally do: (1) He was switching southpaw, and (2) He kept getting on the inside (and using his head) to throw body punches. I think these two things will show up in his fight against Wilder. There's no evidence that Wilder can fight on the inside and the stance switching is probably being worked in there to slow Wilder down.

I think he plans to smother all of Wilder's shots and try to dictate constant resetting from Deontay in an effort to get a decision. It'll be a true stinker, but I'm willing to bet that's his plan.

I got the impression that he was treating the fight like a good sparring match. The goal was to go 10 rounds and work on a few things.
      For **** sake somebody watched the fight and actually analyzed what was happening in there. I saw exactly the same. Say what you may about Fury, he is the most skilled heavy weight of this decade and he will show up to defend his crown as the true champ.

Comment

• I know Frampton is already a very short guy, but he's been struggling to make 126 hasn't he? I wonder if he would be in better condition at 130? If he loses to Warrington I wouldn't be shocked if he moves up again, maybe we could get Frampton/Quigg 2 at 130

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Why is Haye sucking off Pianeta? Slick, tricky world class operator?? He just got stopped by Kingpin Johnson...
          Haye knows that opposite of anything he says is what will happen so he’s trying to curse Fury for the Wilder fight.

Comment

• Fury didn’t want to scare Wilder off. He was connecting at will with uppercuts but never followed any of them up.

Wilder will lose his pen now anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
              I didn't see the fight, but it's possible Fury doesn't want to lay out all his cards just yet. That wouldn't be very smart on his part with Wilder coming up. He likely just wanted to get some rounds in, knowing he would win easily.
              Exactly!.....he'll take "more chances" with Wilder - win lose or draw. Why would Fury just coming back to the game try to play KO King (if that was never his thing - he EMBARRASSED Wlad and didnt knock him out)) in this fight - get caught with an avoidable punch and look less impressive falling to the canvas?

A 10-0 SHUTOUT is VERY solid for now! ....Lets not forget, AJ AVOIDS Wilder at ALL COSTS and is awaiting his GREEDY leaders NEXT money makin' directive....

AJ's next "risk free" pushover is the PED FREE Pillbury dough boy and according to AJ he'll EASILY be kneaded & baked(!),... so Wilder has to go after the next best thing, not against guys who Hearn "wants" him to fight INSTEAD of his golden goose Joshua......Boxing isnt Hearn. Thank goodness for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by memphis mook View Post
                For **** sake somebody watched the fight and actually analyzed what was happening in there. I saw exactly the same. Say what you may about Fury, he is the most skilled heavy weight of this decade and he will show up to defend his crown as the true champ.

That is actually funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  Fury didn’t want to scare Wilder off. He was connecting at will with uppercuts but never followed any of them up.

Wilder will lose his pen now anyway
                  I can't stand to read all the replys, but come on, you guys can't be serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    That is actually funny.
                    He might go down as the most skilled ever. He may never be beaten and hes not even come close to losing

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      I can't stand to read all the replys, but come on, you guys can't be serious.
                      I wasn’t serious. Tyson looked okay though. Not getting the KO means he’s gotta go 12 to beat Deontay.

Comment

Working...
                      X