Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Outboxes Francesco Pianeta, Eyes Wilder Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do british promoters have such a hard on for these yank ring announcers? If you cant get the dude who does the joshua fights then you should go british.

Comment

• Fury's movement is kinda weird.. only things he was missing was a twin turtle brother and some hammers to throw at mario! Lmao!! Wilder ko's this fool in 3rds!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Dude this is Tyson Fury this is how he fights why are you expecting him to change all of a sudden
        I'm not expecting a style change, but he dominated and beat up Hammer and Chisora 2 and those guys are way better than Pianeta, yet Pianeta didn't look bothered the entire fight

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          oh yeah, that master boxer Joshua...

Fury would make him look basic, because he is.
          maybe at his best but hes far from it. im a huge fury fan but the snap and reflexes arent there. joshua is about 5x quicker than pianeta, he'd clip him and take him out in my opinion.

Comment

• Wildher is such a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              maybe at his best but hes far from it. im a huge fury fan but the snap and reflexes arent there. joshua is about 5x quicker than pianeta, he'd clip him and take him out in my opinion.
              Thank you, Fury has looked nothing like the pre-sabbatical version of himself. Unless he makes huge strides in the next few months, Wilder is turning his lights out

Comment

• Pianeta offered absolutely nothing, not a good warm up for the Wilder fight.
                Another fight against someone like Alexander Ustinov or Johann Duhaupas would be advisable before facing Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Wildher is such a coward.
                  Why?

Fair enough, the names on his resume have only just started getting respectable, but you can hardly blame him for picking up a big payday and lineal HW crown when it's basically right there for the taking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
                    Fury will school Wilder.
                    In what? Math? Fury is going to sleep! If u go to the fight.. I hope furys head land's on your lap!! Lol. I kid of course, but fury will go to sleep come November!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                      Fury is almost there. Have faith he will put that work in and be ready. This is a fight he's been waiting for. Hes coming for Wilders head.

Comment

Working...
                      X