Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Wilder Tried To Be a Bully, I Beat Him Up With Chicken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: Wilder Tried To Be a Bully, I Beat Him Up With Chicken

WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders has explained the wild incident from Friday night, with WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder. Videos began to circulate on Friday night, which showed members of Wilder's entourage chasing after Saunders at a Nando's restaurant in Belfast. Wilder traveled over to Belfast to sit ringside for Tyson Fury's second fight of the year, against Francesco Pianeta. If Fury wins, then he is potentially going to challenge Wilder at the end of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha thats some crazy stuff right there, Billy Joe Sandals is a savage lol

Comment

dude ran for his health..lol

Comment

"I just went to say hello how are you"... he knows that's not what he said being a friend of Fury's lol. The chicken threw a chicken.

Comment

outlandish racist...

Comment

Never throw a stone and hide your hand!

Comment

Pro undefeated fighter tries to have a food fight, then runs from non pro "hangers on" of his entourage for dear life.

.............. okay.

Comment

Lol these gypsy boys are hilarious.

Comment

I gotta admit Saunders' troll game is winning me over

Comment

Wilder is gonna ko saunders if he ever sees him in person again. mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                    X