Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas had the most cringe worthy entrances of all time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    wrappidad destroyed Vargas nut sack also in that fight..but tito's eye would never be the same after Vargas tagged him and dropped him

You still medicating your soul with that myth eh?

Naseem Richards is on record stating Tito's wraps were not illegal. He was using the typical mindfck tools and you really think after watching the first 30 seconds of round 1...watching Tito put Vargas on his ass in the first 30 seconds of round 1, that somehow Vargas was going to win?

Everybody with a decent punch from Tito to Mosley knocked Vargas the fck out. They were not buying his tough guy vato act....

Comment

Originally posted by lightningleeroy View Post
      and of course there is always roy jones jr trying to promote his rap career in his entrance lol.

this is katdamn horrible...................ahhahaa

Comment

hamed had some pretty ridiculous entrances...I seem to recall roy jones having so stupid ones too. didn't he rap himself into the ring at one point?

edit: that's the one I was thinking...the Clinton woods fight lol.
        Last edited by Real King Kong; 08-21-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
          que dijeste guey????????? hahahahha
          Estos Cabrones Puto Riquenos Siempre hablando mierda. Had to check his ass. You’re still my papi tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
            Estos Cabrones Puto Riquenos Siempre hablando mierda. Had to check his ass. You’re still my papi tho
            hahahah...............a huevzzzzzzzzzz hahaha........

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post

Naseem Richards is on record stating Tito's wraps were not illegal. He was using the typical mindfck tools and you really think after watching the first 30 seconds of round 1...watching Tito put Vargas on his ass in the first 30 seconds of round 1, that somehow Vargas was going to win?

Everybody with a decent punch from Tito to Mosley knocked Vargas the fck out. They were not buying his tough guy vato act....
              gtfoh
              Nazim is the one who busted him
              He said it was still legal in some states but not in New York which was the place where the fight was taking place...I thought you disappeared since there is no more ricans to d ick ride...

Comment

When he tries to punch thru the fake wall,,, total WCW shockmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  When he tries to punch thru the fake wall,,, total WCW shockmaster

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post

I’m surprised you’re not dead. Heard your people are still suffering in PR! Trump!! Ha hahahha. Karma is a motherphucker.

No fighters to root for and no island to go to. God is good. Phuck PR!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X