Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: GGG's Power Respectable, But I Showed I Can Take It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gente como yo te caemos en la punta de la verga? Nel perrita, a ti te gustan los maricones en la punta de tu verga. Por eso sigues moviendo la mamadora, porque igual como Canelo te hace agua la boca, hombres vergas como yo te hacen agua la cola. Yo entiendo que quieres ser compa pero mejor dile a tu vieja que conociste a El PoserExposer hoy y que me vas a regalar sus nalgas pa garrarla a puro piquete como vivora siega loco. Ya esta la machaca o que pedo Tun Tun?
    Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Lol vato tan mas mamon... Lastima que no andes en mi barrio pa enseņarte que es el orgullo mexicano. La neta gente como tu me caen en la punta de la verga... On sight hands thrown no questions ... Too bad, you wont have the honor of getting your azz beat by a real one. Fuera de mamadas... De donde eres compa

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      says the guy who joined yesterday

why would I need an alt ?

forget the blatant avoidance of Cotto/Ward/Derevyanchenko..... why didn't Hypekin fight Saunders instead of fkn Vanes? lol

I can't wait to hear your excuse for that

1) Saunders was running around with Bullshhtkin's " dream "
      2) a unification > a mando...... so Bullshhtkin would not have been stripped for avoiding Derevyanchenko

..... so, why didn't they fight Saunders, for Golovkin's "dream"?

ya muppet

Golovkin will lose to Canelo because he is not what they say he is..... and yet some of you munters are running around comparing him to Hopkins
      you expect us to believe that there are 2 idiots who use that dumb ass Xmas tree comment? Stop it. If anyone isn't who they seem it's Canelo. They praise him like he's Chavez sr but he's not even better than what fernando vargas was. He just gets favorable scoring and has fans whose ignorance is only 2nd to Pacquiao fans. You included.

Comment

• Yes Clenelo you can take it, the same way you take it every night from your daddy Delahoya

Comment

• Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
          Gente como yo te caemos en la punta de la verga? Nel perrita, a ti te gustan los maricones en la punta de tu verga. Por eso sigues moviendo la mamadora, porque igual como Canelo te hace agua la boca, hombres vergas como yo te hacen agua la cola. Yo entiendo que quieres ser compa pero mejor dile a tu vieja que conociste a El PoserExposer hoy y que me vas a regalar sus nalgas pa garrarla a puro piquete como vivora siega loco. Ya esta la machaca o que pedo Tun Tun?
          Arre pues, cuidate culito.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            You are clueless here. Let me explain to you why you are wrong, and then go on about some dumb **** that is not real. OK!

Let's start by helping you understand the KO, the chin is a term, not exactly the end all. Most KO's come from the head to suddenly shifting causing trauma to the brain that knocks the someone out. Points on the jaw are vulnerable to knockouts where the jaw is attached to the skull.

This kind of trauma to the brain overwhelms the neurotransmitters and overloads the nervous system. A hard land on the jaw causes a jolt that also beings by altering blood and oxygen flow generating to the brain, leading to a loss of consciousness. (Every been choked out).

And you can absolutely train to take punches better. A strong neck helps transfer much of the force which is why boxers use a neck-strengthening program. Strengthening your neck muscles helps you get a stronger chin so to speak.

So yes, Clen can help you keep muscle while cutting in an effect helping you have a better chin.
            Calm down Einstein! You do know clen isn't a muscle enhancer right??
            Do you even know what clenbuteral does and the purpose of athletes using it??
            Funny how all you PED experts on here seem to know it all but yet most of you are some fat, greasy, sloppy guys who've never worked out a day in your life... 😂
            At the end of the day Canelo was able to take Triple g's punches cause he has a great chin. That's all there is to it!
            All you guys are gonna feel stupid and start coming up with excuses if the second fight goes the distance again.... I can already hear the excuses from so called experts like you...

Comment

• Ya estas peinado de lado con moco de gorilla perrita...
              Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Arre pues, cuidate culito.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Most of the triple g fans on here aren't very bright. I guess they don't know that clenbeturol isn't gonna make someone's chin stronger.... 🤣
                Canelo being able to take Triple g's punches has nothing to do with clenbeturol. He took the punches well in the first fight and he'll be able to take them again in the second fight.

and clen had nothing to do with Canelo outthinking/outhustling Golovkin for much of that fight either..... or that world class counter that made him timid

nothing will change, except that Canelo will be better/smarter

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  you expect us to believe that there are 2 idiots who use that dumb ass Xmas tree comment? Stop it.....

HEAPS of people have started using it, you excuse-making clown

1) who cares who made what comment, can you respond... or not?
                  2) why on earth would I need to use an alt ?

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  ..... If anyone isn't who they seem it's Canelo. They praise him like he's Chavez sr but he's not even better than what fernando vargas was. He just gets favorable scoring and has fans whose ignorance is only 2nd to Pacquiao fans. You included.

cherry-picking NO-HOPERS..... totally refusing to lift his little finger in order to make fights with SUPERSTARS..... while defending a bullshht junior title..... and then being stripped for ducking his mando..... is not exactly how Hopkins did his thing..... is it?

..... and it's not how Canelo did his thing either

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                    and ggg wont move up a weight division with or without drugs, thats even worst, mr lifetime mw...
                    You got a problem with Haglar. How about Monzon.

Hopkins didn't move until he was 41.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      You got a problem with Haglar. How about Monzon.

Hopkins didn't move until he was 41.
                      they had threats on the division, ggg didnt for many years...

Comment

Working...
                      X