Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bryant Jennings, Alexander Dimitrenko - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukrainians out for Russian blood tonight, DAMN! Wish you and your country well!

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
      I am huge fan of Usyk not just his skill but because I can see he is such a patriot, I feel like maybe he beat Gassiev for that, even though it wasn't Gassievs fault (I don't know why he was ****** enough to wear that ***** t-shirt to meet Usyk though, after he beat Dorticos)

I didn't know anything about Dimitrenko though. I feel like he is not the bravest boxer around though
      Is he Russian speaking Ukrainian ?
      No, he is Ukrainian speaking Russian. He was figting for Ukraine in the amateurs, then he went to Russia and was representing them in the international competitions. But when he started his pro career, he changed his country once again to look like Klitschkos - a tall Ukrainian that is figting in Germany. But after the first loss he has became a German fighter to stay more popular in Germany. He is an opportunist without any principles.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
        Ukrainians out for Russian blood tonight, DAMN! Wish you and your country well!
        Thanks! Would like too see more Ukrainians vs Russians high profile fights in the near future. Gvozdyk vs Bivol might be an epic fight.

Comment

Jennings by murder .

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ukrainian View Post
            No, he is Ukrainian speaking Russian. He was figting for Ukraine in the amateurs, then he went to Russia and was representing them in the international competitions. But when he started his pro career, he changed his country once again to look like Klitschkos - a tall Ukrainian that is figting in Germany. But after the first loss he has became a German fighter to stay more popular in Germany. He is an opportunist without any principles.
            Lol what an *******

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ukrainian View Post
              Yea the man has a clear identity crisis and is just out there for money.

He's changed citizenship as you said a bunch of times.

His twitter is full of posts hating on Ukraine and the West even though he lives and is a German citizen?

If the guy concentrated on boxing maybe he would have become something...

Comment

Ukrainia? Never heard of it.

Comment

Working...
                X