Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Arum isn't getting criticised like Hearn....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    ehhh...i think youre forgetting about the 5 year pac/floyd negotiations...bob did alot of shady stuff.....
    It was a carefully planned dance between the two camps. They both knew when and how the fight was going to happen.

Comment

Arum is also preventing Garcia vs loma. Let aj vs wilder marinate til next year...not sure why fans seemed to expect that fight immediately in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        Arum is also preventing Garcia vs loma. Let aj vs wilder marinate til next year...not sure why fans seemed to expect that fight immediately in the first place.
        But I don't think there's any marination there and there's no indication that Garcia actually wants the Loma fight. I actually think Hearn is perfectly fine with Wilder - Joshua never happening and by the looks of AJ's fan base, they're perfectly fine with the fight not happening either.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Because unlike Arum, Hearn keeps on blabbering about Wilder, and how he should do this and that with his career, like some little 16 year old bitch who got ditched for prom.

Hearn moans about Wilder 24/7 like a scorned ex...
          Pretty accurate right there. Incredible that people either believe or pretend to believe what that guy says. He's constantly contradicting himself.

I think many people (particularly UK people) perceive smugness as some form of intelligence so they look up to individuals who act smug. It's such an easy way to fool and manipulate people.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            But I don't think there's any marination there and there's no indication that Garcia actually wants the Loma fight. I actually think Hearn is perfectly fine with Wilder - Joshua never happening and by the looks of AJ's fan base, they're perfectly fine with the fight not happening either.
            Garcia has been saying for over a year that he wants to fight Loma. Arum is a spiteful bastard though and it's pretty clear to any free thinking individual that Bob ain't gonna let it happen because of his history with Mikey. Hell, he was pretty much forced to let Manny fight Floyd and he admitted that once.

Comment

Arum is not preventing anything. both Spence and Bud decided amongst each other they will marinate until it's a bigger fight. if Bud DEMANDS it right now it'll happen no matter what Bob says. those two are in agreement to stall for another 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                It's funny because when Brook had the title Americans ripped him to shreds for not fighting the top fighters even though it wasn't his fault as every one was ducking him. But here with two American fighters the Americans have a very different stance. Funny that isn't it?
                great point lol.

Comment

There's other options for both Spence(M. Garcia, D. Garcia, Porter, Thurman) and Crawford(Pacquiao, Khan) even if the big one doesn't come off there's enough to keep everyone entertained in the meanwhile.

Joshua-Wilder doesn't need anymore building. Also what someone else said earlier about how thirsty Hearn is to guide Wilder's career" I can get him paid!, Nobody knows the American champ! I'll buy the rights to Wilder-Brezeale, I'm offering him money on a plate for Chisora, Whyte if he doesn't fight Fury...) .. And it goes on... It's just annoying.

Arum just stays in his geriatric lane.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                    I think hearn wants to build the fight...he just talks too much. If the scenario played out like he wanted, the fight would be huge, wilder just wasn't having it. They fury fight could make it irrelevant tho. If wilder manages to beat a fury that at least looks decent, it'll build the aj fight much bigger than facing whyte or chisora would have. There needs to be some crossover promotion one way or the other tho...wilder beating a brit is a perfect set up. It's entirely possible we don't see that fight til 2020 tho.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      He's a much better fighter despite being smaller. Most people felt Loma would win.

Also, we know Bob follows what his matchmakers say so if one of them gave him the ok he makes a fight.
                      So in other words we should blame arum that his fighters knows how to fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X