Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Beat Golovkin 115-113, GGG Can't Adjust!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
    I really hope Canelo wins AGAIN, these lil'G-spot fans are so emotional and irrational - I swear it's only a matter of time before one of them shoots up a school.

When Canelo wins AGAIN (provided he isn't robbed again) I think the police and military should be on patrol outside all schools and certain churches across the country so no innocent people are at risk.
    I expect the Suicide Hotlines to be shutdown after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I expect the Suicide Hotlines to be shutdown after the fight.
      I thought GGG didn't have any fans..

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        I thought GGG didn't have any fans..
        97k is a high volume of calls, low number of fans lol

Comment

3??? Why stop there? Why not give GGG all 12?? May 13 and 14 rounds for good measure.

Another GGGTard and his Byrd Jr.
          9 rounds at LEAST to 3 for GGG.

This is why GGG fans are a JOKE. Or should I call them soon to be Lomachenko #1 fans.

Sept. 16th 2018 Lomachenko just got 97K followers overnight
          Don't hate GGG so much! It harms your health. Relax!!!

Comment

3??? Why stop there? Why not give GGG all 12?? May 13 and 14 rounds for good measure.

Another GGGTard and his Byrd Jr.
            9 rounds at LEAST to 3 for GGG.

This is why GGG fans are a JOKE. Or should I call them soon to be Lomachenko #1 fans.

Sept. 16th 2018 Lomachenko just got 97K followers overnight
            Interesting how you cite Byrd arguing against Golovkin.

Comment

I thought Golovkin won but he doesn't adjust well like De la Hoya said. Canelo used simple head movement to make him miss. He kept following Canelo to the ropes and refused to go the body. Canelo wasn't moving once he was on the ropes so you would think he would be vulnerable to the body but he kept going for headshots and missing a lot more than he was connecting.

He also didn't adjust to Jacobs counters. He was getting tagged by shots he just didn't see coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
                Don't hate GGG so much! It harms your health. Relax!!!
                im good! Just having a lil fun t
                messing around with GGG fans
                I don't get worked up on online stuff.

Comment

115-113 is fair to be honest. I personally think GGG landed enough Jabs and controlled the pace enough to edge out the win. GGG will definitely need to adjust and throw more to the body and stop headhunting as much. If he doesn't adjust Canelo will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
                    115-113 is fair to be honest. I personally think GGG landed enough Jabs and controlled the pace enough to edge out the win. GGG will definitely need to adjust and throw more to the body and stop headhunting as much. If he doesn't adjust Canelo will win.
                    Land jabs is all he did, he also missed a bunch of jabs too. Jabkin

Comment

Everyone saying GGG needs to adjust . GGG says he doesn't need to.

This fight could look alot like the 1st one.

Comment

Working...
                      X