Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a fan of Joe Joyce? How far can he go??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. No.
    2. Not far at all. He'd be lucky to fight for a world title some day.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      He can all the way to a IBO European title.
      And then he will run into Dave Allen.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        I don't think you will have much of success educating that ****** but keep trying!
        mate what do you think of joyce ? Yiu think he beats the elite heavyweights of the divsion ? And do you think as we are now that joshua beats lennox lewis ? I say not at the moment because he has not beaten a holyfield or tyson stature yet.
        I know he beat klitscko but klitchcko was 41 ? I think joshua beats any heavyweight around but juggs is some sort of a nut if joshua beats a prime lennox lewis at the moment.
        Lewis is a very dificult fighter to beat he is on point

Comment

Didn’t he just sign with al haymon ?? I thought I seen that that the other day

Comment

From what I've seen he's slow but most boxers avoid him because they see him as a danger.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              mate what do you think of joyce ? Yiu think he beats the elite heavyweights of the divsion ? And do you think as we are now that joshua beats lennox lewis ? I say not at the moment because he has not beaten a holyfield or tyson stature yet.
              I know he beat klitscko but klitchcko was 41 ? I think joshua beats any heavyweight around but juggs is some sort of a nut if joshua beats a prime lennox lewis at the moment.
              Lewis is a very dificult fighter to beat he is on point
              I'm actually a fanboy for Joyce, I would like to believe he can beat anyone except two champions but to be fair with myself I really need to see him against a top 15 contender first. I love his come forward, aggressive, sluggish style.

As for Joshua I'm not actually a fanboy as many people accused me to be, he's got some flaws but he does beat everybody in the division at the moment except for Wilder, that fight is too close to call.

As for Lewis vs Joshua, I don't know but Lewis was more clever fighter and much more dirty, he might beat Joshua based on his natural boxing IQ. Take care man.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                I'm actually a fanboy for Joyce, I would like to believe he can beat anyone except two champions but to be fair with myself I really need to see him against a top 15 contender first. I love his come forward, aggressive, sluggish style.

As for Joshua I'm not actually a fanboy as many people accused me to be, he's got some flaws but he does beat everybody in the division at the moment except for Wilder, that fight is too close to call.

As for Lewis vs Joshua, I don't know but Lewis was more clever fighter and much more dirty, he might beat Joshua based on his natural boxing IQ. Take care man.
                joshua i think beats any heavyweight in the divsion including wilder.
                Wilder boxing ability is basic and crude and sooner or later he will get caught by AJ cleaner shots.
                I don't see fury troubling either one of these guys to be truthful and we really don't know if tyson fury is mentally fit to fight at the top lever now.
                I could so easily end up bad for him in that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                  With dis-abel sanchez in his corner, he go face first into the canvas the minute he steps up his competition!
                  Why, which of his fighters went face first into the canvas?

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                    Just another chump being shoved down people's throats. Pad that record and then cash out
                    Who is shoving him down people's throats? No one is hyping him up apart from a couple of people.

You should be a fan of padding records considering you're a fan of Wilder. His is the most padded record in history.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                      I usually agree with your posts, but Joyce takes a good punch from who? This boy has a long way to go. Is he even participating in serious training camps yet? I dont know much about the guy but I dont think he's worth talking about yet. Let him prove his worth and then make threads. Unless you're Larry and you can spot a fighter of the decade from miles away. Is Joyce the next Bron-Heir?
                      You don't know much about him but you call him a chump?

If only the mods could get rid of the trolls from this place it could actually be a pleasant experience being on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X