Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver Arrested For Domestic Battery in Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's unfortunate he is getting in trouble because of a step child. I think people should just wait for their kids to grow old and leave the nest before moving on.

Comment

Free the Magic man!

Even Roy Jones was forced to lean back.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
          You know what the real problem in this entire world is? We as parents, have gotten way to soft. What the ***** is a time-out. We ignore our kids and let them act the way they want to with no repurcussions.

Here is what probably happened. The 18 year old step-kid has a history of lying to his parents, not following instructions, being disrespectful, told Tarver he had money from his mom to cover his meal and didn’t beduase he spent it on something else he wasn’t suppose to. And through an accumulation of stuff, Tarver finally got fed up with him. Basically, you think your a grown ass man, living in my house, disrespecting me like that, really? Let’s see when we get home.

Then the “young adult” because he is 18 years old still living at home; got punched in his damn mouth and Tarver told him to stay in the garage from now on since you think your a grown man. Your not welcome in my home anymore. Stay there until your mom gets home. That’s what probably happened and kids nowadays will call the police on their parents in a second. We can’t do anything with our kids anymore. We have to be clever with disciplining them instead of putting our foot square up their ass like old school Fathers did. We so much as breath on them; they start crying like a little b*tch.

My dad dropped me (1) day when I was 21 after I said something disrespectful to him. And he took nothing off me & my (3) older brothers. Not in his house & we knew it.
          This right here.

I can't believe this is even an issue.

This is 2 GROWN MEN having an issue.

There's no way this should be the same as if he beat a kid or a woman up.

Comment

Nyggas are broke these days! Damn fucin up your step son over waffle house.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Damn! Tarver beat up his step son like he stole something.
              He did

Comment

Aziya told police the altercation with Tarver began earlier that day when they went to breakfast at Waffle House, but Aziya didn't have enough cash to cover the meal.
                embarrassing

Comment

CTE. Huge fan of Antonio Tarver, And it sucks he assaulted his step son.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                    You know what the real problem in this entire world is? We as parents, have gotten way to soft. What the ***** is a time-out. We ignore our kids and let them act the way they want to with no repurcussions.

Here is what probably happened. The 18 year old step-kid has a history of lying to his parents, not following instructions, being disrespectful, told Tarver he had money from his mom to cover his meal and didn’t beduase he spent it on something else he wasn’t suppose to. And through an accumulation of stuff, Tarver finally got fed up with him. Basically, you think your a grown ass man, living in my house, disrespecting me like that, really? Let’s see when we get home.

Then the “young adult” because he is 18 years old still living at home; got punched in his damn mouth and Tarver told him to stay in the garage from now on since you think your a grown man. Your not welcome in my home anymore. Stay there until your mom gets home. That’s what probably happened and kids nowadays will call the police on their parents in a second. We can’t do anything with our kids anymore. We have to be clever with disciplining them instead of putting our foot square up their ass like old school Fathers did. We so much as breath on them; they start crying like a little b*tch.

My dad dropped me (1) day when I was 21 after I said something disrespectful to him. And he took nothing off me & my (3) older brothers. Not in his house & we knew it.
                    I agree, black kids are the most disrespectful kids in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
                      I agree, black kids are the most disrespectful kids in the world.
                      And “some” white kids shoot up schools, mass murder groups of people, kill people in their families, and kill themselves. Historically....

Of 95 mass shootings carried out in the US between 1982 and 2017, 92 of the perpetrators were male. The shootings broken down by race, by Statista, show that 54 of the gunmen were white, 16 black, and seven each Latino or Asian.
                      Last edited by markther; 08-16-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X