Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin 30-Day Weight For Canelo Rematch - 168-3-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much better than last time. He went into camp too heavy. I thought he looked a bit drained on the scales in their first fight too

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
      Seriously, you clowning on people for doing what you constantly do. Common sense, leave that one alone.
      Calm down star war. Prove it... Dont just talk for the sake of talking lmao

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Hmm seems odd lol
        Not to me it doesn't. He's been training for speed and stamina instead of bulk this time.

One thing though there is no way he weighed 160 last year looking that big he looked heavier at the weigh in then he does here. Plus I remember there was controversy when he took to the scales something along those lines?

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          At 30 days out this is meaningless. Both are where they need to be. Canelo will be smaller than he is normally though, he doesn't have his magic meat.
          I think not training for bulk is the cause of being slimmer not magic beef lol clen enhances stamina not commonly known as a mass size gainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidus View Post
            Not to me it doesn't. He's been training for speed and stamina instead of bulk this time.

One thing though there is no way he weighed 160 last year looking that big he looked heavier at the weigh in then he does here. Plus I remember there was controversy when he took to the scales something along those lines?
            Not sure about the GGG fight but i remember people saying there was no way he was on weight v Liam Smith. I think it was that fight anyway. He basically jumped off the scales in about 3 seconds

Comment

Surprised no one has mentioned the size of canelos dingus in that photo yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                Not sure about the GGG fight but i remember people saying there was no way he was on weight v Liam Smith. I think it was that fight anyway. He basically jumped off the scales in about 3 seconds
                Ah fair enough got my wires crossed bro.

Comment

does it say 167?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidus View Post
                    Surprised no one has mentioned the size of canelos dingus in that photo yet.
                    Boxer briefs. Vanity underwear. The only big dingus is in Canelo's brain.

Comment

What was Canelo last 30 day weigh in?

Comment

Working...
                      X