Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin 30-Day Weight For Canelo Rematch - 168-3-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks fit... better than the first fight...

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      He hasn’t got much muscle definition in the pic. I reckon he is at about 15% body fat, he can shed another 5% with ease without getting dehydrated.
      True but then he would drop to 154, unless he adds muscle mass which could slow him down.

He's a rarity in modern boxing, he fights and stays at his natural fighting weight. No bulking or cutting needed. Just train hard, get in shape and he'll hit 160.

Comment

Crooked!

Darn!! How is Canelo going to win this fight now that he's off the juice. I guess they'll have to have two judges in their pocket this time to make up for the loss. Heck! It wouldn't suprise me if they made Delo Hoya a judge

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Damn ggg looking old.

Canelo has blessed ggg with his biggest payday, he’s ready to check out.
          Golovkin helped Canelo get a huge check too

Comment

They knew that Canelo was going to try to work the body this time around, you can tell they've been working on Golovkin's core. He looks way better at this 30 day point than last time plus they have less press tour and more gym time. May the best man win.

Comment

Canelo can't lose unless he gets KTFO, which won't happen.

Put all your money, your home, your whole life on Canelo and his superfine GB judges.

Comment

I personally think he kinda out grown middleweight. He's near the end of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  I personally think he kinda out grown middleweight. He's near the end of his career.
                  It should be the end for ANY 36 year old who likes to walk through punches to prove how tough he is. By now his IQ is probably in the low 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    Golovkin helped Canelo get a huge check too
                    Canelo was gonna always make big money.

Not so for ggg he needed canelo and canelo blessed him.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Canelo was gonna always make big money.

Not so for ggg he needed canelo and canelo blessed him.
                      Of course he'll always be paid more than most boxers but if he wanted to make really good money, he needed Golovkin. He could take the lions share of a smaller pot or he could concede a bit and have a smaller percentage of a much bigger one. They knew that which is why they gave GGG what he wanted. The numbers made sense for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X