Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Reacts To Critics: They Just Talk For The Sake of Talking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Nelo, they talk because you got caught Cheating.You want to shut them up slightly, knock GGG out.
    If you lose and lose bad, we'll assume you cheated the 1st fight.

Im still rooting for Nelo but wont defend his fu ckery!

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo
      I gave the explanation I needed to give at the moment I needed to give it
      What the fùck does that even mean?

Comment

Canelo do your thing dude!! Besides you ain't the first fighter to get popped for PEDs you can only apologize so much for a mistake. But if you get popped again it's a done deal my friend lol hahaha Make sure you have your team monitor everything you want man. I don't care if it's a had of Skittles you send it in to VADA and make sure it's safe first lol 😎

Comment

Just stop asking the question already.

Comment

Yes Abel talks a lot
            Clenelo just took PEDs for the sake of cheating.

He even had Oscar make him ring middleweight champion for never fighting at middleweight.
            His monotonous arrogance will not stand

Aging GGG is going to put it right

Comment

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
              What the fùck does that even mean?
              Hes to stupud to come up with anything else as an excuse. Thats what that means. He himself admits it now. Its about time. Lets see how his nuthuggers try and spin that comment.

Comment

The nerve and the arrogance of this guy. I wanted to cut him a slack before but his sense of entitlement makes you think he took PED on purpose and being the star that he is and the fact that he got caught, everything should just go away. No Nelo, I actually like you and i want to believe your fought well without the advantage of PED the last fight. If you look shi.t this time or you get KO'ed, then we know the juice being out of your system is to blame, you cheating bastard.

Comment

It’s Never Going Away, Waiting Until GGG Ages wont solve it

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  name the steroids you are accusing Nelo of taking...and dont come out with clen
                  Because clen is not a steroid...name me one steroid nelo has tested positive for....if not stfu
                  Performance Enhancing Drug that allows you to pack on muscle while cutting weight—the very thing Canelo has repeatedly been accused of by trainers like Roach, Sanchez, Hunter, etc. It’s widely been suspected before he was popped and few were surprised he was on it, just surprised he was popped.

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  The small lil g fan base gon be real disappointed for the 3rd time. (Triple L)
                  I won’t be disappointed. On paper this should be a tough fight for GGG considering age and how high the bar is set for him and how low it’s set for Canelo.

I know boxing and age is a killer. It’s why Canelo waited so long to fight ggg. If GGG KO’d Jacobs we still would be seeing Canelo claim he’s not a full Middleweight. A pathetic turd whose career was largely based on finding ways to compromise his opponents and counting on judges to save him.

The guy only needs to not get KO’d and have 6 competitive rounds. GGG has to dominate in a fashion that leaves no room for ****ty cards.

So no, I’m not gonna be dissapointed, the deck is staged against a far past his prime fighters from the old Russian block.

If GGG dominates Canelo it’d be an amazing feat considering what he’s facing.

Comment

he is going to be raided again, they will just find a way to hide it.

Anyway, he is going down just because his mind is not in the right place.

Comment

How's that ANY different than what you do diva? Your end is just around the corner, I have a feeling you know this to be the case too.....cash cow about to be cashed out!!

Comment

Working...
                      X