No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Baldomir Facing 20 Years in Sex Abuse Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
    Neither did the Duke “rape” case. But hey let’s not let those pesky little things we call facts get in the way of a good ol grade school drama story eh?
    You haven’t posted one fact in defense of ODH’s actions other than “well it didn’t go to court doe” when the reason it didn’t go was because an out of the courtroom settlement being reached.

Comment

I’m glad Floyd beat his azz. That is so crazy that he turned out that way

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        You haven’t posted one fact in defense of ODH’s actions other than “well it didn’t go to court doe” when the reason it didn’t go was because an out of the courtroom settlement being reached.
        There is no “out of courtroom settlement” when a crime has been committed. That is a fact. If she was molested by a grown man and if she reported it to police a DA would pick it up and prosecute. There is no “settlement”. This happens frequently. Friend of family says I’m going to tell everyone xyz. Attorney says settle. It’s as simple as that

Comment

I could see if she was 14 or something. But 7? They don't even have boobs or vaginas yet. Despicable.

Comment

Baldomir is a monster. I remembered him when Mayweather schooled him in 2006.

Comment

goddemm. how can you do that to your own kid?

this ahole will put up a fight inside a prison cell though. i bet he'll never give that peddo azzz so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                Oooo noooes you called me a sexual predator. I read it on the internet so by golly it must be true!
                *child sexual predator. Don’t leave the first part out clown. That’s why you’re defending it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  *child sexual predator. Don’t leave the first part out clown. That’s why you’re defending it so much.
                  Hush now before I paint tatas on your back bend you over and go to town

😉

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    No you won't.
                    You clairvoyant yeah? Listen camron your old news yeah you had a couple tunes back in 03 with dipset but that was 15 years ago. Let it go.

Comment

All the racists on here are mad that Baldomir isn't Black

Comment

Working...
                      X