Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Baldomir Facing 20 Years in Sex Abuse Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when he fought canelo and he was making jokes about how he got to legaly touch up a kid cause canelo was so young, and low and behold he wis a dirty nonce all along. Hope he rotts

Comment

His own little girl?? Twisted & sick.

Comment

XXXDD omg lmao

Comment

If he gets convicted for this 20 years isn't enough imo. No punishment's too harsh for a pedophile if you ask me, especially if it was his own daughter, that's just sick beyond words.

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya

He will fit right in with "Golden Girls Promotions" watch out lil Ryan!

BOXING; DE LA HOYA ACCUSED OF RAPING 15 YEAR OLD:

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/11/26/s...d-of-rape.html

Comment

this was the undisputed champ at 147 and Cinderella man of 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                He will fit right in with "Golden Girls Promotions" watch out lil Ryan!

BOXING; DE LA HOYA ACCUSED OF RAPING 15 YEAR OLD:

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/11/26/s...d-of-rape.html
                Accused and convicted are two different things. I pray to god you aren’t accused of anything and folks think you to be guilty only to find you were innocent. I know it’s all fun and games and we think it’s cute to try to have a laugh over someone’s expense however this is no laughing matter. Do you have that much hatred for someone you don’t even know that you wish for that person to go to prison over something they didn’t do and continue to talk about it years later?

You need help

Comment

nobody is saying **** about this in my country, at least in major news outlets. they hide stuff like this. **** this guy. rot in jail.

Comment

Comment

Ghetto THUG. He should get life in prison. Oscar should have received the same and Carlos Molina as well as any other child molesters

Comment

Working...
                      X