Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mia St. John Comes Clean on Use of PEDs in Estimated 20 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
    Damn, that’s pretty big news to admit that. It pretty much taints her career but at least she came clean finally. She comes across as a really nice person in interviews so it’s a bit surprising she used but I guess when she saw everyone around her doing it she felt she needed to as well.
    Her conscious got the better of her that's why she is coming clean she knows she cheated others and it haunts her, how does that make her opponents feel, what if she had of killed some body.

Comment

What was the point tho? It's almost like a killer confessing to murders on his death bed lol. Shuda just kept it to herself

Comment

Originally posted by Shotlefty View Post
        What a nasty woman.,,
        I like em nasty B

Comment

It is a shame that boxers of all athletes are using PEDS. As a boxer myself, I trained hard had fun in the gym and boxed for the pure spirit and love for the sport. I can see football players and even basketball players needing an edge, but as a fighter? The fighters now adays should look to fighters of the past eras like the Salvador Sanchez and Argüello, Chavez, Taylor, Robinson, Hernadez, Herns, Cuevas. They didn’t need PEDS to be great but trained hard and mastered the art without all this bull. What the hell they need to use anything but hard work and training and developing their bodies?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
            Finally, someone came out and said it.
            She’s the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
              Not FLOYD. He couldn't bust a grape at 147 all these years.
              Neither could Pac when he moved up to Welterweight with only 2 KO's in 15 fights. Thats a 15% KO ratio.

Comment

I wonder when manny Pacquiao will come out and confess as well, we all knew he used them since the David Diaz fight even til his last fight against matthysse....

Comment

Lol and according to dumbass idiots, paulie malignaggi was a "hater" for first bringing this up....

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    What was the point tho? It's almost like a killer confessing to murders on his death bed lol. Shuda just kept it to herself
                    How much more ignorant can you be? Dumbass comparison dumbass statement ..

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                      I wonder when manny Pacquiao will come out and confess as well, we all knew he used them since the David Diaz fight even til his last fight against matthysse....
                      Lol he think he used during his weight jump. But i doubt the entire time. Specifically when he slowed down.

Comment

Working...
                      X