Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Shreds McGregor as War of Words is Back On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGregor definitely got his ass handed to him since he shows like 30 seconds of an entire sparring session. If he whooped Malignaggi’s ass than why not release the entire sparring session?

Comment

Pathetic from both sides.

Comment

This would be a TERRIBLY boring fight. One cant box and one has the power of a 5 year old...

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
          Pathetic from both sides.
          Sad these are both GROWN men.

Comment

I like PM but dam this is getting annoying. Bashing McGregor(not a fan btw) then Bashing Alvarez just to stay relevant is pathetic.

Comment

McGregor just realizes that free publicity for his upcoming fight = get the mouth of Brooklyn open.

Smart move.

But much respect to Pauly. Let's be honest. McGregor sees Pauly as high risk, low reward in a boxing match...based on an older, retired Pauly that was only in sparring shape. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
                McGregor definitely got his ass handed to him since he shows like 30 seconds of an entire sparring session. If he whooped Malignaggi’s ass than why not release the entire sparring session?
                This is what I’ve been saying fromnthe beginning

Comment

Comment

The biased fans on this site suck

To the Biased fans who want to talk trash about PM for doing what you would have done...CLAP BACK! You hypocrites suck! You hate PM because he spoke openly about what many Boxing insiders have already said and speculated...Qwackman is a PEDS ABUSER! You keyboard killers, dishonest Spunk Junkeys, make me sick! If Conor, after a year and two babies, said things about you y’all would do the same thing...CLAP BACK!

If you had a Big mouth superstar from MMA in your weight range talking mad trash, and challenging you to a fight in your discipline. Even you lying, dishonest, discharge stains, would have made that fight!...especially sense it would make you hundreds of millions of dollars!

Y’all opinions have the value of a shart in a fat women’s granny panties! Simply put if y’all were real men you could give props even to people you dislike. But when your just a little emotional B-I-ITCHIO, like most young spoiled punks today, you can never keep it real! Qwackman is the biggest ducker, and cherry picker, in the modern era! However unlike you sea-men Demons, I will never say Qwackman wasn’t an exceptionally talented athlete, and fighter! See how that works little girls?
                    Last edited by Terrell1555; 08-12-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      McGregor don’t never take this fight in a boxing ring, Paulie schools and stops his ass in 6-7.
                      McGregor walks down and bullies current Paulie, stops him inside of 5 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X