Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Shreds McGregor as War of Words is Back On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's gonna pay your hospital bill brah when I beat your 27 IQ into 7 IQ "BEE BEE". Sensitive scrub! Dont let yo pride get you ****ed up!!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

During the whole May-McGregor clown circus I went from liking Paulie to not being able to stand him in an absurdly short length of time. If he keeps this up my opinion's not likely to improve again. He just keeps working at creating fake beef so that he can have a fight and get a huge payday out of it, and it's so transparent and obvious that it makes him just look desperate and pathetic.

Comment

Paulie gets so triggered at anything Conor says about him.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Let it go, Paulie.
            I mean in fairness McGregor is the one who started the attack. Paulie simply responded in kind.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
              Paulie gets so triggered at anything Conor says about him.
              Of course he is, he's looking for that pay day.

Comment

Nobody else...in CONOR'S sparring...in DANA WHITE'S REFUSAL to release the footage. Need that again, junior? DANA WHITE'S REFUSAL TO RELEASE THE ENTIRE 26 MINUTES OF THE SPARRING SESSION. Don't break your arm jerking off McMuffin. Go jerk off on Sherdog and leave this site to boxing fans. (Like that you threw in the "lol!" on your own comment. Some real insecure, b*tch ass made sh *t right there....cream puff.................cream puff).

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                So, if it's common knowledge, who said it? Paulie? Because NOBODY else said he beat Conor in sparring. In fkn fact, everyone who has ever commented on it not named PM has said Conor beat the piss out of him and his face confirmed it too. But, nah man, you go ahead and believe confirmed butt hurt liar Paulie doe......lol!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  What are you talking about? Conor was boxing Floyd's ears off until Floyd had to turn it into a brawl and just start moving forward with his gloves high...

Comment

An old wash up malignaggi will ko gregor in less than 8 rounds.

Comment

There is a reason Dana White hasn't released the complete footage of the sparring between the two and it has nothing to do with gym etiquette. I'm sure in the early rounds Paulie was boxing circles around McGregor and as he got winded and slowed down McGregor started to turn it up. McGregor was training and I'm sure was in much better shape then Paulie who at the time was retired and working as a commentator.

Don't get it twisted I'm no big fan of Paulie. I used to try and defend the guy since he was from N.Y. but I hated how Paulie ran his mouth about the McGregor fight and then ran to help the man after bad mouthing McGregor.

Not sure what Paulie thought was going to happen but I'd have done the same in McGregor's shoes. You run your mouth in the streets and then you think your getting kid glove treatment and respect behind closed doors. Not sure what world Paulie is living in but the real world you get your ass handed to you and from the sounds of it he is still sour about it. I hope he didn't think he was going to get respect and honor for joining the team when from the outset he was bashing the match and claiming McGregor wouldn't go 3 rounds. Then the bull**** posturing with Floyd like a ***** ass turn coat/spy... What a *****...

I still pick Paulie in a pure boxing match. McGregor would try to make it a brawl but a focused and well conditioned Paulie boxes circles around McGregor to a wide decision or late K.O. from McGregor being exhausted from chasing air.

Comment

Working...
                      X