Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does the loser of Wilder vs. Fury go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    It would be kind of funny if the winner just retired right after and left Joshua without his payday. He'd never have the opportunity to make that much in a fight again.
    I think AJ makes at least 25 million fighting just about anybody. He doesn't need any one giant fight to stay extremely rich. All he needs to do is keep winning and stay champion.

Comment

Well now the WBO have elevated him to super champion and stated that the povetkin fight also fulfills their mandatory it means that should he win, joshua will have some breathing space to get this wilder fight over the line should he beat Fury , which i think he will if that fights happens.

Get them two big ****ers in April , breazeales mandatory can be waived unless sulaiman makes it no exemptions and then the next mando i guess would be either WBC, or IBF dependant on dates.

I can see whoever holds the belts in mid-19 having to let one go, and if the IBF and WBC clashed in mandatories, id be forfeiting that IBF belt quick sharp

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        If Wilder loses he continues knocking dudes out, but for less money and no belts

If Fury loses, which he will, he goes back to drugs, booze, and Twinkies
        Hahaha, yes!!

Comment

Working...
        X