No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Wins Tough Decision Over Jesus Rojas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    all you're doing is saying the s**t over and over again and trying to hide the fact that you're just a golden boy nut sack rider. If you can't understand that someone who didn't see the entire fight shouldn't comment on a clear winner then there's no need to continue debating with you because clearly you're just the product of inbreeding. I don't care who won or who deserved to win that fight, I just called out a lame dick riding fan. And speaking of lame fans, I bring up Canelo because I've seen your dumb posts on here defending him so that's how I know that either you're Mexican or also wear high heels and fishnets like Oscar. So since you already said you're not Mexican, I know it's the latter.
    And all you doing is crying like a girl over a fight you didn't watch and bringing all kinds of BS into a thread that has nothing to do with the fight because you upset that GGG coulnd't beat Canelo. Now you got an agenda with golden boy. anyone who doesn't agree with you must to be mexican or paid off by golden boy. Sure

OK bye bytch don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      if you didn't watch the fight then why join a discussion about the fight you butt sore GGG fan girl? And get emotional because a poster says somebody won that fight? And sure you can say a fighter won without seeing 3 rounds, because as multiple people who ACTUALLY watched the fight have stated Jojo won enough rounds already without needing those missing rounds that were not aired live

And I got involved because you lied stating jojo won because he's signed to golden boy and that all the broadcasters and judges were paid by golden boy to have the in house fighter win. Problem is you too stupid to realize that Rojas is ALSO signed with golden boy and not a single media member who has nothing to do with golden boy and all watched the fight in person scored the fight for jojo. So here you are are arguing a win that is not controversial at all except for a few die hard puerto rican fans that just hate mexicans. I'm not mexican and could care less about Mexican vs PR rivalry. You didn't watch the fight so take your GGG dyckriding else out of here before you embarrass yourself anymore.
      HEY! I spent a year and a half in PR as a Marine. I absolutely loved the place. Omg the women the women and they loved young Marines

😁

Comment

And all you doing is crying like a girl over a fight you didn't watch and bringing all kinds of BS into a thread that has nothing to do with the fight because you upset that GGG coulnd't beat Canelo. Now you got an agenda with golden boy. anyone who doesn't agree with you must to be mexican or paid off by golden boy. Sure

OK bye bytch don't let the door hit you on the way out.
        Why would I be upset that ggg couldn't beat Canelo. Since you like to rwfferemxe announcers and press row scores, 95% had ggg winning and Canelo has since embarrassed himself by getting busted for peds. It's fans of his like you who are still emotional about it because of their unconditional groupie love for him.

Comment

Why would I be upset that ggg couldn't beat Canelo. Since you like to rwfferemxe announcers and press row scores, 95% had ggg winning and Canelo has since embarrassed himself by getting busted for peds. It's fans of his like you who are still emotional about it because of their unconditional groupie love for him.
          of course you emotional you bringing this up in a phuking thread about jojo diaz and jesus rojas! Take your bs to any of the other hundred threads about that fight. you crying in a thread about a fight you didn't even watch and already got sonned by half a dozen other users already. wait I thought you were leaving? Bye Felicia
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-13-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
            HEY! I spent a year and a half in PR as a Marine. I absolutely loved the place. Omg the women the women and they loved young Marines

��
            I feel you! I live on the east coast so I got a soft spot for PR women. I got love for PR's and Mexicans I don't hate on any group of people just because I don't like a specific fighter. But cornball Jab jab boom if you disagree with his opinion and his crazy agenda then you must be mexican and lord knows he hates him some mexicans LMAO

Comment

I feel you! I live on the east coast so I got a soft spot for PR women. I got love for PR's and Mexicans I don't hate on any group of people just because I don't like a specific fighter. But cornball Jab jab boom if you disagree with his opinion and his crazy agenda then you must be mexican and lord knows he hates him some mexicans LMAO
              😂 hahahaha
              Now that is funny.

Comment

of course you emotional you bringing this up in a phuking thread about jojo diaz and jesus rojas! Take your bs to any of the other hundred threads about that fight. you crying in a thread about a fight you didn't even watch and already got sonned by half a dozen other users already. wait I thought you were leaving? Bye Felicia
                haven't been sinned once. Your idea of sonning someone is putting emojis at the end of a whiny comment like a 12 yr old female. On top of that you're trying to talk about me on other guys posts. If that isn't the sign of a true middle school female I don't know what is. When you learn how to stop being a boy band like groupie and box yourself, maybe then you can talk. Until then, keep practicing your high heel walk.

Comment

haven't been sinned once. Your idea of sonning someone is putting emojis at the end of a whiny comment like a 12 yr old female. On top of that you're trying to talk about me on other guys posts. If that isn't the sign of a true middle school female I don't know what is. When you learn how to stop being a boy band like groupie and box yourself, maybe then you can talk. Until then, keep practicing your high heel walk.
                  Actually about 3 different people commented on your post because it was that damn stupid can't take it then leave message boards so your feelings don't get hurt again bytch

Comment

Actually about 3 different people commented on your post because it was that damn stupid can't take it then leave message boards so your feelings don't get hurt again bytch
                    so you and 2 more idiots wanted to d*ck ride golden boy and talk about who won a fight that they only saw 65% of and that makes you feel vindicated? Quite pathetic what makes you happy. I suggest you get a job, move out of your mom's basement, and try to lose your virginity before the yr is out.

Comment

so you and 2 more idiots wanted to d*ck ride golden boy and talk about who won a fight that they only saw 65% of and that makes you feel vindicated? Quite pathetic what makes you happy. I suggest you get a job, move out of your mom's basement, and try to lose your virginity before the yr is out.
                      Stop crying h0e you posted comments that are public for everyone to see and respond too. Don't make stupid comments then you don't have to cry about 3 different posters all calling you out for it. Otherwise go back to sending private text messages to your boyfriend if you are upset about other people responding to you until you figure out how this whole internet message forum thing works. Get the sand out your v@gina bytch. I find it amusing you giving anyone life suggestions when you sent this many messages and spent this much time responding in a thread about a fight YOU DIDN'T EVEN WATCH and have approaching 800 messages in the last 5 months. You have a lot of free time you could be spending else where then arguing about fights you didn't watch.

You clearly have a issue and agenda with Mexicans I'm guessing your mother let a Mexican run a train on her :bukkake: and when your daddy was done said he was going to pick up milk and never came back. You so bitter over Mexicans I bet when you drunk and it's late and nothing is open but taco bell out of spite you go to bed hungry.
                      Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-14-2018, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X