No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Wins Tough Decision Over Jesus Rojas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rojas for the Win
    When and where is this fight going down?
    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 08-07-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Is Rojas any good? don't think i have ever seen him tbh.
      Yes, this guy is underrated in the division, but he's definitely top 10. Fought 6 even rounds with Jorge Lara before the fight was stopped on a cut and has raffled off a string of impressive KO's since, including undefeated Abraham Lopez and top contender Claudio Marrero, who just KO'd Lara in 30 seconds his last time out. This will be a stiff test for JoJo, but a completely different one than GRJ was. Rojas is coming for war, JoJo is going to have to get back to boxing to win this one.

Comment

Yes I'm definitely excited for this one. I re watched Rojas vs Marrero last night while I was on the treadmill. He has thudding power and never takes a step back. Jojo Has to be very sharp and elusive. Fighting russel gave him experience points so that should help him when in some way. I'm rooting for Rojas cause I think he has start potential with his style. I might be in Ac this weekend so there is a chance I might miss it. Gotta avoid the internet for spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Any of you looking forward to this fight?
          Hell yeah! Good fight and I’m a fan of Diaz, his body work is insane. Great to see a young fighter go straight back into a tough fight on the back of a loss as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Rojas for the Win
            When and where is this fight going down?
            This Saturday & I believe it's on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Yes, this guy is underrated in the division, but he's definitely top 10. Fought 6 even rounds with Jorge Lara before the fight was stopped on a cut and has raffled off a string of impressive KO's since, including undefeated Abraham Lopez and top contender Claudio Marrero, who just KO'd Lara in 30 seconds his last time out. This will be a stiff test for JoJo, but a completely different one than GRJ was. Rojas is coming for war, JoJo is going to have to get back to boxing to win this one.
              Pretty much agree with this. JoJo will have to pick his spots when to exchange and when to let his combinations go on the inside. I think he comes through to win a competitive decision but Rojas will make it tough for him in spots due to his pressure and volume.
              Really looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                This Saturday & I believe it's on Facebook.
                Do you know if it’s accessible in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Pretty much agree with this. JoJo will have to pick his spots when to exchange and when to let his combinations go on the inside. I think he comes through to win a competitive decision but Rojas will make it tough for him in spots due to his pressure and volume.
                  Good point, but i don't think Jo-jo can fight like that for 12 full rounds. I saw his fight against Velez. If light-fisted Velez was able to hit him with some clean shots I don't see Rojas having any problems catching him. Overall good fight!@ I looking forward to this.

Comment

Do you know if it’s accessible in the UK?
                    Not sure...I don't even have Facebook! But I'll see with my sons acct.

Comment

Pretty much how I see it

Comment

Working...
                      X