Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Arum Meeting - 3 Fights Wanted, No Deal Made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If pac will not work with arum he will not get loma and bud. Pac is a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      If pac will not work with arum he will not get loma and bud. Pac is a warrior.
      Pac already had his status in the HOF, he doesn't need them he's fought the best fighters of his generation and beat them all. Prime Pac would give them both hell, but I don't think he needs to prove his greatness against arguably the 2 best P4P fighters in the planet.

He should fight people like Garcia, Porter, Khan and the like who are big enough names that he can make serious bank with but not have to worry about losing to. I think Spence is too much to ask at this stage of his career, I can't see him winning.

Comment

This is good, MP needs to stand on his own 2 feet he should have walked away after the first Bradley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
          Please no. We Don’t want pacquiao alvarado.
          Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
          3 Fights Bob Wanted:
          Alvarado vs Manny
          Rematch with Jeff Horn
          Manny vs Alvarado2

THE END.
          Why are you guys so cynical?

Three fights left. So:
          1. Rematch Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn in The Battle of Brisbane 3
          2. If Manny wins that, then it's rubber match with Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn wherever Manny wants, with full A-Side privilege.
          3. If Manny loses the rematch to the Hornet, he's fighting Alvarado.
          4. If Manny wins the rematch but loses the rubber match against the Hornet, he's fighting Mike Alvarado.
          5. If he gets stuck down the Alvarado path, whether he wins or loses that fight, his last fight is Loma.
          6. If he beats the Hornet twice, the stain is removed, and his final opponent is Crawford.

Basically, losing again to the Hornet results in punishment (having to fight Loma at a weight you don't want). Beating the Hornet decisively results in reward (getting a spiritual rematch with Floyd by way of Crawford).

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            Manny Pacquiao vs Andre Berto in December.
            This wouldn't be a bad fight for either guy, or the fans imo.

Comment

Surprised so many people here want to see a Jeff Horn trilogy.

F that, Manny beat him the first time, that was the whole reason Arum fixed it in the first place, to get manny drawn in and sign an extension, "manny you want to avenge your "loss" dont you? sign right here"

Arum refused to give him Crawford last time and wanted to put him on the Crawford-Horn undercard. Thats the whole reason manny went independent. There is no reason to believe it will be the same crap fights from Arum if he signs again.

We know Arum wont make crawford and wont make Loma without some kind of ridiculous catchweight. I think it would be under 140 and very iffy if we even got that, Loma is being built up so they will be careful to stack the deck for him.

I would rather see Pac vs Khan, Broner, Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia, berto ect. Pac has been with Arum for 20 years and basically exhausted all interesting fights with him and Crawford and Loma fights wont be made, we know this because they JUST went through it.

Comment

Originally posted by sayf View Post
                Pac already had his status in the HOF, he doesn't need them he's fought the best fighters of his generation and beat them all. Prime Pac would give them both hell, but I don't think he needs to prove his greatness against arguably the 2 best P4P fighters in the planet.

He should fight people like Garcia, Porter, Khan and the like who are big enough names that he can make serious bank with but not have to worry about losing to. I think Spence is too much to ask at this stage of his career, I can't see him winning.
                I would LOVE to see Pac KO Khan, then retire. If he fights Crawford or Spence, they will retire him.

Loma vs Pac interests me the most, and would be a great fight.

Comment

Pac will never learn

We are not privvy to the details of mannys finances and thus cannot determine whether it was top rank or pacs personal inner circle which took advantage of him and is the reason of why he owes irs money

But pac should not even fight again but if he does definitely not under arum. Arum dissed manny after horn and started praising horn . That alone should have been a recent reminder as to why manny should leave arum whose loyalties are to money not to manny

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                    If Manny is smart, he’ll stay as far away from Arum as possible. I personally believe Arum is responsible for the loss to Horn. It will be wise if he remains a self promoter like Cotto, De La Hoya, and Mayweather. Sad that it took so long for him to break away from Arum. And even sadder, Haymon controls the major players at 147, all dangerous fighters for Manny at this stage. I think his last 3 fights should be against the Garcia/Porter winner, and 2 fights against Mikey Garcia. All 3 would be huge fights and are winnable. Fighting Crawford or Spence at this stage would not be wise and there’s no point. But no matter his next opponent, he should never give Arum another payday.

I completely agree with you. Fight the winner of Garcia v Porter and Mikey too. But Spence wants the winner of Garcia/Porter...and Mikey wants Spence. Those fights would be great for PAC towards the end of his career, if he gets it. How about Thurman if he comes back? Khan is a far second...lol

Comment

Loma would be a good fight. I just think Crawford is too big for all those guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X