Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG starting to sound like Kovalev after the first Ward fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG starting to sound like Kovalev after the first Ward fight.

Complaining about the scores from the first fight and the failed drug tests in every interview. Also complaining that Canelo isn't doing enough to promote the fight.

Meanwhile Canelo has put it past him and continues to work while GGG is holding media days.

Very reminiscent of the lead up to Kovalev vs Ward II

He did this prior to the May rematch too. It's a loser's mentality.

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if he lost. I’m hoping he kicks the dirty gingers ass but I’m almost positive it’s going to be the same as the first fight

Comment

Gee this is some really hard hitting analysis. BTW when did Ward fail a drug test if this so reminiscent and get suspended by the Nevada commission?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Gee this is some really hard hitting analysis. BTW when did Ward fail a drug test if this so reminiscent and get suspended by the Nevada commission?
          he said "reminiscent" not "identical" dip****

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            he said "reminiscent" not "identical" dip****
            It is only reminiscent for the crowd who wants to tie Kovalev and Golovkin together.

I'm surprised a guy such as yourself who is still working on that GED knew what the word identical is. Keep up the good work.

Comment

It is only reminiscent for the crowd who wants to tie Kovalev and Golovkin together.

I'm surprised a guy such as yourself who is still working on that GED knew what the word identical is. Keep up the good work.
              lolol...keep writing fiction and imagining my life being equal to, or less, than yours...i make money....you just attempt to insult me...lol

the ole "GED" insult! timeless classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                lolol...keep writing fiction and imagining my life being equal to, or less, than yours...i make money....you just attempt to insult me...lol

the ole "GED" insult! timeless classic!
                I know it is less.

Not having a GED does not mean you cannot make money dummy.

Of course some of this is tongue in cheek. Except your life being less. ;-)

Comment

I know it is less.

Not having a GED does not mean you cannot make money dummy.

Of course some of this is tongue in cheek. Except your life being less. ;-)
                  are you going to keep coming with the GED insults? whats next? are you going to insinuate i smoke "crack" because i dont like golovkin thus I must be black and from the "hood"? lol

im a white male from an affluent new england suburb....i know deep down it hurts that a "white" could hate on your fraud hero....but its just reality over here

have a good one mutt

Comment

How noble of Canelo to put the steroid use and robbery of GGG's win behind him..

Comment

Working...
                    X