Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo will whoop his ass

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      thanks not really good odds to win on. maybe ill go for a KO or it won't go the distance instead.
      Throw down money on a Parlay of Canelo to win, Povetkin-Joshua over 8.5 rds & Smith to win against Groves. You won't have to spend much to win a lot

Comment

but wouldnt that mean Canelo will be weaker cause he lost all that strength and power and maybe even speed if you think all that was PEDs?
        That is my point. If I had to put a bet down at this moment I would probably go with Canelo (I actually would just stay away from the fight) given the odds.

Once we see what he looks like weighing in I think you will have a much better idea which way to go. If Canelo comes in looking significantly smaller than he did I wouldn't bet on him. To do that I am going to have to be going on a lot of faith that this was all intentional and part of the game plan and not because of PEDs. Even if that was the REAL plan I'm going to have to go on faith that he is going to be able to execute a plan similar to last time but without the same body type. Can a smaller Canelo keep Golovkin off him effectively over 12 rounds. Anxious to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Throw down money on a Parlay of Canelo to win, Povetkin-Joshua over 8.5 rds & Smith to win against Groves. You won't have to spend much to win a lot
          YEah parlays are sweet when you win lol. one guy used to hook us up with all the best parlay tips but I don't see them anymore its not like they post them in the sports book areas right?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            That is my point. If I had to put a bet down at this moment I would probably go with Canelo (I actually would just stay away from the fight) given the odds.

Once we see what he looks like weighing in I think you will have a much better idea which way to go. If Canelo comes in looking significantly smaller than he did I wouldn't bet on him. To do that I am going to have to be going on a lot of faith that this was all intentional and part of the game plan and not because of PEDs. Even if that was the REAL plan I'm going to have to go on faith that he is going to be able to execute a plan similar to last time but without the same body type. Can a smaller Canelo keep Golovkin off him effectively over 12 rounds. Anxious to see.
            yeah normally id say a more fit compact canelo would be his speed advantage over GGG but if that was canelos best performance with PED's then he can only do worse in the rematch, can't see him doing better unless GGG becomes old and shot over night.

Comment

YEah parlays are sweet when you win lol. one guy used to hook us up with all the best parlay tips but I don't see them anymore its not like they post them in the sports book areas right?
              All I play are parlays 90% of the time. It takes so little money to win a lot. I'm still pissed about this one last week. Alexander won that fight!

Comment

All I play are parlays 90% of the time. It takes so little money to win a lot. I'm still pissed about this one last week. Alexander won that fight!

sweet bro so you would have made $227 on this should Devon had got the decision?

Where can we bet on parlays in Vegas bro? I usually just go straight to the sports books but I don't see parlays posted or listed?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Canelo will whoop his ass
                  Yeah, I think Canelo wins around 8 rounds to 4 or 9 rounds to 3 this time around.

Comment

Damn u were close bruh! Good call on the Alvarez vs Kovalev fight. Not sure I saw too many people picking him beforehand. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                      Damn u were close bruh! Good call on the Alvarez vs Kovalev fight. Not sure I saw too many people picking him beforehand. Good stuff.
                      I made two stand alone bets on that fight. Early in fight week when he was +333. And the night of the fight when he jumped to +425.

I just looked at my slip. I made that parlay at 5pm & he was +375. When i made the bet at 10:30pm right before the fight he was at +425.

Comment

Working...
                      X